Lancôme Ô de Lancôme Eau de Toilette Spray
Thousands of drops of water, like a cascade of refreshing notes... Sensual, cool, and invigorating, deliciously spontaneous and natural, Ô DE LANCÔME is the essence of lightness and exhilaration. Its beautifully luminous green colour is evocative of the sun shining on the early morning dew.
Ô DE LANCÔME, a bouquet of vibrant and refreshing notes that opens with a sparkling accord of citrus and floral notes--Lemon, Mandarin, Bergamot--subtly softened by Jasmine Honeysuckle.
Originally released in 1969.
- Top notes: Lemon, bergamot, mandarin orange, honeysuckle
- Heart notes: Jasmine, basil, coriander, rosemary
- Base notes: Vetiver, oakmoss, sandalwood
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Price per 100ml
- Fragrance Range
- Ô de Lancôme
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Click & collectClick & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
375 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Collect + from a local shop from Tuesday - postcode exclusions apply for Collect+ deliveries5000+ participating Collect+ shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
£3.50 Standard delivery in 5 working days
£2.00 Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
£3.50 Collect+ from a local shop from Tuesday