Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour , Peche
Laura introduces a luxurious new lipstick that gives lips the ultimate in colour, texture, and finish. In one smoothing swipe, the crème formula envelops lips in rich colour with a semi-lustrous finish. The cushiony, lightweight texture feels comfortable, while pure olive oil and vitamin E nourish lips. Features an elegant, modern case with a metalized finish.
- Cushiony, lightweight creamy texture feels comfortable on lips
- Provides medium to full coverage with a semi-lustrous finish
- Longwearing formula (6 hours to 8 hours)
- Provides rich colour with one smoothing swipe
- Colour glides evenly onto lips; does not skip or drag
- Gives the appearance of visibly fuller and younger looking lips
- Formula does not bleed or feather; does not dry or fade; does not set into lip lines
- Features an elegant, modern case with a metalized finish
- Dermatologically and allergy tested to minimize the risk of allergy and irritation
- Jojoba wax allows for even colour application.
- Pure olive oil comforts and nourishes lips.
- Vitamin E nourishes and moisturizes lips, leaving them soft, soothed and conditioned.
- Rose seed extract helps to restore skin’s elasticity.
- Hyaluronic filling spheres plump to fill fine lines and wrinkles, visibly repairing and smoothing lips over time.
Laura’s technique: Press bullet to lips using even pressure to apply colour on both upper and lower lips; to refresh press lip together. For more defined lips - line lips with Lip Pencil before or after Lip Colour application.
- Laura Mercier
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Lipstick Finish
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery in time for Christmas
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
Q & As
£3.00 Standard UK delivery in time for Christmas
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow (Trial in selected areas)