Laurastar S6 Ironing System
Introducing a new way of ironing with the Laurastar Ironing System.
Laurastar is the pioneer in professional ironing systems for domestic use. These ironing systems consist of an exclusive Laurastar active board, equipped with a 2-speed blower and vacuum system to prevent unwanted creases, an incorporated professional steam generator and a professional iron. From now on, beautifully pressed clothes are obtainable for everyone.
Active board A 2-speed blower and vacuum system prevents unwanted creases.
Professional iron The S6 boasts a lightweight, professional iron that is more comfortable and less tiring to use. The professional soleplate diffuses an ultra-fine yet powerful steam that adapts to all fabrics. An intuitive automatic steam function allows for effortless ironing twice as fast.
- System ready to use in 3 minutes
- 1.2L removable water tank and integrated anti-scale filter
- Ironing board equipped with 2 sets of wheels
- 6 height-adjustment settings
- Secure storage box for the iron
- Auto stop: Automatically stops after 15 minutes of non-use
- Automatic cable re-winder
- 20 cm wide when folded
- Designer, highly resistant ironing board cover
- Protective soleplate for delicate fabrics
- Steam cord holder
- Insulating mat for warm iron
- 1 refill for anti-scale filter
- Anti-scale Information No need to descale the iron
- Cable length
- Continuous Steam Pressure
- 3.5 bar
- Model name / number
- Steam Rate
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
369 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow - postcode exclusions apply for Collect+ deliveries5000+ participating Collect+ shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Make smooth moves with a new iron