LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra With Child Friendly Headphones, Green
- Child-friendly controls, an ultra-tough frame and a screen designed for children's light touch
- LeapSearch: a secure browser that lets children explore the content they love, all of which has been hand-picked by a team of experts
- Customisable parental control features
- 500+ fun apps, games, videos, eBooks, music, and more — all created and approved by LeapFrog learning experts
- 11 pre-set applications
- 11" high-resolution screen
- 1x lithium ion battery included
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 9 hours
- Care instructions
- Misuse of transformer (AC adapter) can cause electric shock
- H35 x W29 x D8cm
- Megapixels Information 1 Megapixel is equal to 1 million pixels. A pixel is an individual element of a digital image. Megapixels determine the resolution of an image and the more you have the higher the quality of the image.
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1024 x 600 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- 7 inches
- Suitable From
- 4 years
- Not suitable for children under 3 years
Putting education at the forefront of their design process, LeapFrog have become a leading brand for innovative educational toys. Taking an education methodology as the basis and building multi-layered content to engage little learners, LeapFrog are known for their use of technology to create fun learning experiences for all ages.
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
262 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
You might also like