Lec L5511W Larder Fridge, A+ Energy Rating, 55cm Wide, White
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.Enjoy streamlined under-counter refrigeration with the Lec L5511W fridge.
This economical unit has an admirable A+ energy efficiency rating, and with 130L net capacity this fridge ensures you have an abundance of cool storage space and easy accessibility.
The main fridge compartment contains:
- 3 safety glass shelves
- 2 door shelves
- a bottle shelf
- a salad compartment to keep your salad crisp and fresh.
Adjustable feet provide easy levelling and a reversible door suits the layout of your kitchen. Controlling the temperature is easy with the adjustable thermostat, and an interior light makes for bright viewing of the fridge interior.
Lec are one of the original British refrigeration companies and one of the largest specialist manufacturers of refrigeration products in the UK. ‘The fridge people’ have built-up over 60 years of proven pedigree in build quality and strive to combine attractive aesthetics with excellent functionality.
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- H84.5 x W55.3 x D57.4cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Fridge Defrost Type Information The method of defrosting this fridge. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up.
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature Information This appliance should always operate in conditions where the temperature remains below this number.
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature Information The coolest temperature in which this appliance can operate. Appliances with a minimum operating temperature of 10°C or higher are not to be used in outdoors. Some appliances can withstand cooler conditions making them ideal for use in garages and sheds.
- Model name / number
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Number of Shelves
- 3 shelves, 1 drawer, 3 door shelves
- Online Exclusive
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
- Delivery in 6 weeks from our supplier
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
We'll help you make a cool-headed decision