LEC U5511S Freezer, Silver
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.The A+ rated Lec U5511S freezer is a great choice if you want a practical kitchen appliance with a stylish silver finish.
The Lec U5511S comes with 82 litres of space so you can stock up for a few weeks at a time.
There are 3 large transparent drawers to make locating your food a breeze, this model also includes a handy ice cube tray.
Finally, reversible doors give you added flexibility to position this freezer in a location that best suits your kitchen layout.
- Ambient operating temperature Information Optimum outside temperature the appliance will work best at. Any cooler/hotter than this may cause the item to cease functioning
- 10 - 38ºC
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Defrost Type Information Prevents build-up of frost, saving you a chore
- H84.5 x W55.3 x D57.4cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- 3 drawers
- Freezing capacity (24 hours) Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Power Supply Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 3 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
- Typical annual consumption (energy) Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
We'll help you choose the right freezer for your home