Lee Marion Straight Leg Jeans, Velvet Blue
Product informationThe Marion 'Regular Straight' jeans are designed to flatter feminine curves, boasting a higher fitted waist and a straight leg all the way from the waist to ankle.
- Denim Colour
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane
- Rise Information Low: Sits on the hips roughly 2" or more below the naval & should measure 7.5" or less, Medium: Perching on the hip bone just below the naval, a mid-rise should measure 8" to 9", High: Will sit at or above the naval & is likely to be 9.5" or more
- Trouser Length
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable
Lee began manufacturing work wear overalls and jackets in 1889 and became the leading manufacturer of industrial clothing in the USA. This original, utilitarian aesthetic remains prevalent in the construction of their current denim collections. New styles are often inspired by original designs and re-cut for a modern update. The enduring name and varied ranges have seen Lee become a major global denim brand.
Size (Tops) Waist (Inches) Hip (inches) Chest (inches) S 28-31 35.5-38.5 34-37 M 31.5-34 39-41.5 37.5-40 L 34.5-37 42-44.5 40.5-43 XL 37.5-40 45-47.5 43.5-46 XXL 40.5-43 48-50.5 46.5-49 Size (Jeans) Low Hip (inches) 27 37 28 38 29 39 30 40 31 41 32 42
The measurements shown on the size chart are body measurements. These are average measurements for guidance to determine which size is right for you.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (Non EU)
- Europe (EU)
- Rest of World
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow