Leisure CMCF99B Dual Fuel Range Cooker, Blue
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.With its stylish blue finish, the Leisure CMCF99B range cooker has plenty to offer in your kitchen!
The sleek 5 burner gas hob including wok burner, ensures there is plenty of space for your pans, whatever their size, giving you versatile control over your cooking. A handy hob top griddle tray also allows you to chargrill your favourite foods with ease.
Large capacity triple ovens provide ample room and plenty of flexible cooking options. The main multi function oven hosts a large 46L capacity, perfect for larger joints of meat and multiple dishes! The second oven has a useful integrated full width grill, allowing food to be crisped to perfection. The third oven is a tall electric fan oven, ideal if you are cooking for fewer people. Ovens on this appliance host drop-down doors and telescopic shelves for easy access to your food.
Lined with self cleaning catalytic liners, the oven cavities in this Leisure cooker provide effortless maintenance, as the lining resists cooked on food and spills for supremely easy cleaning.
Thanks to a fully programmable timer, you can have your dinner ready and waiting for you when you come home from work. Interior lights in all ovens allow you to view the progress of your meal cooking, and easy grip metal control knobs give you complete control.
- Burner power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1x 1.0, 2x 2.0, 1x 2.9, 1x 3.6kW
- H90 x W90 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption main oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- - / 0.79kWh
- Energy consumption second oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- 0.89 / 0.79kWh
- Energy Rating
- Third oven B / Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Hob features Information Number of burners, their output; any special burner, such as one for using a wok or fish kettle
- 5 zone
- Hob type Information Gas or electric. Gas generally gives you more control
- Cast iron pan supports
- Internal light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven capacity Information The interior size of the oven(s)
- Third oven 26L / Second oven 46L / Main oven 66L
- Oven cavity classification Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Small / Medium / Large
- Oven Format
- Oven Lining
- Partially catalytic
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Conventional / Multifunction / Fan
- Programmable Timer
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 4 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence