Leisure GRB6CVK Electric Cooker with Ceramic Hob, Black
Product informationFinished in a stylish black, the Leisure GRB6CVK electric cooker, in a range cooker style, has plenty of features for the discerning culinary expert!
Thanks to 4 rapidlite zone heating, exact control is offered over each of the ceramic hob’s zones. The top compartment features a conventional electric oven and grill. Below, the main cavity provides fanned electric cooking, suitable for a range of cooking requirements and repertoires.
A handy light in the main oven illuminates the oven interior so you can see clearly through the viewing window without having to open the oven door.
Lined with cook clean catalytic liners, the oven cavities in this Leisure cooker provide effortless maintenance, as the lining resists cooked on food and spills for supremely easy cleaning.
Thanks to a fully programmable LED clock and timer your dinner can be ready in no time at all. 3 wire shelves and a grill pan set are included for cooking ease.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2x 1.2, 2x 1.7kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H90 x W60 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Hob type Information Gas or electric. Gas generally gives you more control
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Yes (main oven)
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Model name / number
- Oven Format Information Single, double, twin cavity, triple or quadruple oven
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Medium / Main oven Large
- Programmable Timer
- 24-hour LED clock, minute minder, fully programmable oven timer.
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
Delivery in 6 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence