Leisure GRB6GV Gas Cooker
Product informationStylish and easy to use, the Leisure GRB6GVK features a conventional gas double oven with a separate grill for flexible cooking options. With a width of just 60cm this cooker is ideal for those whose kitchen space is at a premium.
The 4 gas burners on the hob sit on top of cast iron pan supports for a stream lined look. The self clean catalytic liners also ensure cleaning the oven will be quick and hassle-free. A mains push button ignition controls the oven and burners, and a full metal control panel with variable temperature settings keeps you in control at all times. A handy programmable LED timer and clock lets you plan your meals with ease.
All gas appliances must be installed by a GasSafe registered engineer. Please note that connection hoses are not supplied with gas cookers for this reason.
- 2 day delivery available
- Express Delivery available
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1x 1.0kW, 2x 2kW, 1x 2.9kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H90 x W60 x D60cm
- Door Glazing Information Double, triple or quadruple glazing
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Not applicable for gas models
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Glass Lid
- Grill Fuel Type
- Grill Position
- Top Oven
- Hob Features
- Pan supports
- Hob type
- Gas burners
- Push button
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Number of Shelves
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Pan Supports
- Cast Iron
- Programmable Timer
- Suitable for LPG Conversion
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing gas supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
Please note that we cannot cut back worktops and remove carcasses to allow the change from your old integrated appliance to your new freestanding model.
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence