Lenovo H535s Desktop PC, AMD A8, 6GB RAM, 1TB, Black
The slim H535s is a family desktop PC designed to handle your everyday computer tasks and multimedia entertainment with ease. Packing a quad-core AMD processor, dedicated graphics and a large hard drive into a space saving package, this is the ideal all round computer for use for entertainment.
A quad-core AMD A8 processor and 6GB of RAM give the H535s the power it needs to look after your computing tasks. With four cores running simultaneously, the A8 provides excellent performance when multitasking and can even handle more intensive tasks, like photo and video editing.
Store your documents, music, videos, programs and much more on the large 1TB hard drive.
Connect peripherals and external storage devices with the six USB ports (including two USB 3.0) and the 7-in-1 card reader for easy data transfer.
Watch or create your own DVDs and CDs with the integrated DVD RW drive, or backup information onto a physical source.
This computer comes with a USB keyboard and mouse
Lenovo Software Suite
- Accessories Included
- Wired keyboard and mouse
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- CD/DVD/Blu-ray Drive Information Whether this machine can play/burn Blu-ray discs, DVDs or CDs.
- CD/DVD Read & Write
- Computer Support Helpline Information We offer access to a 90 day helpline when you buy a new laptop or desktop computer from John Lewis. The service is available for a period of 90 days from the date you make your purchase.
- Free 90 day computer support
- H305 x W105 x D385 mm
- Graphics card Information Generate the images you see on your computer screen
- AMD Radeon R5 235, 1GB
- Graphics card type Information A dedicated graphics card enables you to run advanced programmes such as games or design packages more smoothly. Computers without graphics cards run these programmes through their processors.
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this may already be consumed by pre-installed data.
- 1TB Hard Drive
- Headphone socket
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Memory Card Slots Information A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- 7-in-1 card reader (MS, MS Pro, SD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC, MMC Plus)
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Operating system Information Determines the interface you see on screen and the types of programmes you can run.
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit)
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 4x USB 2.0, 2x USB 3.0, 1x VGA, 1x HDMI
- Processor Information The processor (also called CPU) is the "brain" of your computer and enables programmes to run.
- Quad-core AMD A8-6500
- Processor speed Information Determines how quickly programmes run. Processors with 'Turbo Boost' can enhance their performance to deal with more demanding tasks.
- Screen finish Information A matte screen is easier to view in bright light. Gloss screens can provide more vivid colours.
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- Not applicable
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Type
- Speakers not included
- Touch Screen
- TV tuner card Information Device that receives digital free-to-air terrestrial and/or analogue television services
- Voice Recognition
- Wall Mountable
- Webcam (front-facing) Information Used for making video calls
- Wireless networking
- Wi-Fi- 802.11b/g/n
Click & collectFree Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection Saturday from 2pm
347 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Next or named day delivery
Next or named morning delivery
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.