Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 10 Dual-Mode Laptop, Intel Pentium, 4GB RAM, 500GB, 10.1" Touch Screen, Black
The versatile Lenovo Flex 10 is the perfect way to get the most out of touch screen applications on the go. It features a dual-mode design that allows you to rotate the keyboard through 300 degrees to stand mode, for watching videos and getting the most out of your touch screen. This affordable laptop also features a quad-core Intel Pentium processor to ensure excellent performance.
The Intel Pentium processor and 4GB of RAM, will deliver reliable performance for your everyday tasks, whether that's communicating with friends through social media and video calls, or simply browsing the internet and creating documents.
Packing a 500GB hard drive, the Flex 10 will provide plenty of room for the whole family to store their documents, videos, photos and music.
Flex 10 can be positioned in two modes. The first, as a regular laptop, is ideal for typing and browsing using the multitouch touchpad. You can then flip the laptop through 300 degrees, bringing the screen to the front, with the keyboard acting as a stand. In this position, you'll be able to seamlessly interact with the touch screen and enjoy movies in HD.
Flex 10 is incredibly portable. It measures just 21mm in height when closed and weighs 1.2kg, so it won't be a burden in your bag.
You can choose the input method you prefer. The 10-point capacitive touch screen is great for taking advantage of Windows 8's interface, or if you prefer, you can use the multi-touch touchpad to navigate with gestures and accuracy. Whichever method you choose, you won't want to miss out on the fantastic AccuType keyboard. Lenovo's AccuType keyboard has been ergonomically designed to be more comfortable to use and help reduce errors.
Two USB ports and Bluetooth makes transferring data and connecting peripherals fast and easy. A Wi-Fi connection will help you connect to the internet through a wireless router at home or through a public access point.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 4 hours
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- CD/DVD/Blu-ray Drive Information Whether this machine can play/burn Blu-ray discs, DVDs or CDs.
- Computer Support Helpline Information We offer access to a 90 day helpline when you buy a new laptop or desktop computer from John Lewis. The service is available for a period of 90 days from the date you make your purchase.
- Free 90 day computer support
- H21 x W188.5 x D272.7 mm
- Graphics card Information Generate the images you see on your computer screen
- Intel HD Graphics
- Graphics card type Information A dedicated graphics card enables you to run advanced programmes such as games or design packages more smoothly. Computers without graphics cards run these programmes through their processors.
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this may already be consumed by pre-installed data.
- Headphone socket
- Island-style AccuType Keyboard
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Memory Card Slots Information A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- Model name / number
- IdeaPad Flex 10
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Operating system Information Determines the interface you see on screen and the types of programmes you can run.
- Windows 8 (32 bit)
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 1x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2.0, 1x HDMI
- Processor Information The processor (also called CPU) is the "brain" of your computer and enables programmes to run.
- Quad-core Intel Pentium N3510
- Processor speed Information Determines how quickly programmes run. Processors with 'Turbo Boost' can enhance their performance to deal with more demanding tasks.
- Screen finish Information A matte screen is easier to view in bright light. Gloss screens can provide more vivid colours.
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1366 x 768 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Type
- HD 10-Point Multitouch display
- Integrated stereo speakers
- Touch Screen
- Voice Recognition
- Webcam (front-facing) Information Used for making video calls
- 720p HD webcam
- Webcam (rear-facing) Information A camera on the back of the device, typically used for taking photos and videos.
- Wireless Display Information Wireless Display technology can be used to present your device's display on a compatible TV or display without using wires.
- Wireless networking
- Wi-Fi- 802.11b/g/n
Click & collectFree from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
365 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow - postcode exclusions apply for Collect+ deliveries5000+ participating Collect+ shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Free Standard delivery in 5 working days
Free Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow