Lenovo Ideapad Y510p Laptop, Intel Core i7, 12GB RAM, 1TB + 8GB SSD, 15.6", Black + Microsoft Office 365
Lenovo Ideapad Y510p Laptop, Intel Core i7, 12GB RAM, 1TB + 8GB SSD, 15.6", Black
2 year guarantee included
Product code :
The Lenovo IdeaPad Y510p is optimised to give a high performance and great entertainment. The robust brushed metal black chassis looks sleek, and this laptop certainly has the power to match.
Powered by a 4th generation Intel Core i7 processor that gives speeds of up to 3.4GHz with Turbo Boost, keeping your computer running smoothly.
12GB RAM allows you to multi-task and have quick access to your most used applications. The NVIDIA GeForce GT 755M with 4GB GDDR5 dedicated graphics memory provides additional speed for tasks with strong visuals, such as gaming or video editing, helping you make the most of your spare time.
The huge 1TB hard drive provides plenty of storage space for all your photos, videos and music. The additional 8GB SSD will provide you with fast access to your most used files and impressively speedy boot-up speeds.
Create your own cinema experience and watch movies in great full HD quality thanks to the 1080p screen resolution. The built in JBL speakers give great quality audio, complimenting what’s on screen.
With Bluetooth and wireless connectivity you can stay in touch and share files between compatible devices. The USB and HDMI connections allow you to connect peripherals or show presentations and more on a large screen HDTV or monitor.
Microsoft Office Trial
OneKey Recovery System 8.0
Lenovo Energy management 8.0
Lenovo Cloud Storage by SugarSync
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 5 hours
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- CD/DVD/Blu-ray Drive Information Whether this machine can play/burn Blu-ray discs, DVDs or CDs.
- Computer Support Helpline Information We offer access to a 90 day helpline when you buy a new laptop or desktop computer from John Lewis. The service is available for a period of 90 days from the date you make your purchase.
- Free 90 day computer support
- H15.5 x W387 x D259mm
- Dusk Black
- Graphics card Information Generate the images you see on your computer screen
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 755M, 4GB GDDR5
- Graphics card type Information A dedicated graphics card enables you to run advanced programmes such as games or design packages more smoothly. Computers without graphics cards run these programmes through their processors.
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A solid state drive has fewer moving parts so allows for a quicker start up as well as providing more security if your computer is dropped.
- 1TB + 8GB SSD
- Headphone socket
- Backlit island-style AccuType keyboard
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Memory Card Slot Information A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- 6-in-1 card reader (SD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC, MS, MS-Pro)
- Model name / number
- Lenovo Ideapad Y510p
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Operating system Information Determines the interface you see on screen and the types of programmes you can run.
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit)
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 1x USB 2.0, 2x USB 3.0, 1x HDMI, 1x VGA
- Processor Information The processor (also called CPU) is the "brain" of your computer and enables programmes to run.
- Quad-core Intel Core i7-4700MQ
- Processor speed Information Determines how quickly programmes run. Processors with 'Turbo Boost' can enhance their performance to deal with more demanding tasks.
- 2.4GHz to 3.4GHz with Turbo Boost
- Screen finish Information A matte screen is easier to view in bright light. Gloss screens can provide more vivid colours.
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Type
- Full HD LED display
- JBL designed speakers with Dolby Home Theatre v4 audio certification
- Touch Screen
- Voice Recognition
- Webcam (front-facing) Information Used for making video calls
- 720p HD webcam
- Webcam (rear-facing) Information A camera on the back of the device, typically used for taking photos and videos.
- Wireless Display Information Wireless Display technology can be used to present your device's display on a compatible TV or display without using wires.
- Wireless networking
- Wi-Fi- 802.11b/g/n
Q & As