Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 2 Pro Convertible Ultrabook, Intel Core i5, 4GB RAM, 256GB SSD, 13.3" QHD+ Touch Screen, Orange + Microsoft Office 365
Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 2 Pro Convertible Ultrabook, Intel Core i5, 4GB RAM, 256GB SSD, 13.3" QHD+ Touch Screen, Orange
2 year guarantee included
Product code :
The Yoga 2 builds on the fantastic innovations of the original Lenovo Yoga, giving you a powerful Ultrabook in a multimode convertible form, delivering the productivity of an Ultrabook with the versatility of a tablet. The Yoga 2 adds top of the range technology, including a fourth generation Intel Core Processor and a QHD+ touch screen to improve on an already impressive machine. It also comes with Windows 8.1 out of the box. Windows 8.1 brings a variety of new apps and functionality, including the return of the Start Menu to Windows operating systems, so you can interact with you Yoga 2 how you want.
Powered by a fourth generation Intel Core i5 processor and 4GB of RAM, this Ultrabook will be handle all of your computing needs and even boost it's performance for more intensive tasks.
Intel's fourth generation processors open up the possibilities for laptops and Ultrabooks, combining superb performance with superior battery life. The Yoga 2 can perform for up to 9 hours after a full charge.
Ultrabooks with fourth generation Intel Core processors also feature Intel Voice Assistant technology. Voice Assistant lets you tell your computer what to do through vocal commands, to navigate, open apps, play music, find files, search the web and more.
The 256GB SSD gives you quick access to any files and programs, with room to store plenty of documents, photos, songs and videos.
Lenovo have upgraded the screen on the Yoga 2. This gorgeous multi-touch screen now features a resolution of 3200 x 1800 pixels, also known as QHD+. At four times the resolution of the 1600 x 900 seen in older models, the Yoga 2 will display images and text with incredible clarity.
Share media on any device from anywhere through Lenovo Cloud.
Lenovo Motion Control lets you flip through photos & pages or rewind/fast forward music & videos with simple gestures.
Lenovo Transition automatically switches open applications like Power Point to full-screen mode when the PC converts from normal notebook to tent, stand or tablet modes.
The Yoga 2 is your ideal travel companion at only 16.9mm thick and lighter than ever, weighing just 1.39kg, it is perfect to pop into your bag and take with you.
The leather-touch palm rest adds extra comfort whilst the backlit AccuType keyboard with individual rounded keys provides accurate typing, even in the dark.
Intelligent 10-point multi-touch screen optimized for the Windows 8.1 interface with easy scroll, zoom and rotate functions.
Lenovo Energy Management protects the long-term durability of the battery and uses advanced energy-saving technology to increase time spent between charges.
Rediscover your computer with access to a world of entertaining and useful apps.
Microsoft Office 365 Home Premium 30-day trial
Lenovo Cloud Storage
McAfee Internet Security (30-day free trial)
Yoga Camera Man
Yoga Photo Touch
Zinio Online Newsstand
Amazon Kindle for PC
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 9 hours
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- CD/DVD/Blu-ray Drive Information Whether this machine can play/burn Blu-ray discs, DVDs or CDs.
- Computer Support Helpline Information We offer access to a 90 day helpline when you buy a new laptop or desktop computer from John Lewis. The service is available for a period of 90 days from the date you make your purchase.
- Free 90 day computer support
- H15.5 x W330 x D220mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Clementine Orange
- Graphics card Information Generate the images you see on your computer screen
- Intel HD Graphics 4400
- Graphics card type Information A dedicated graphics card enables you to run advanced programmes such as games or design packages more smoothly. Computers without graphics cards run these programmes through their processors.
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A solid state drive has fewer moving parts so allows for a quicker start up as well as providing more security if your computer is dropped.
- 256GB Solid State Drive
- Headphone socket
- Backlit AccuType keyboard
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Memory Card Slot Information A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- 2-in-1 card reader (SD/MMC)
- Model name / number
- IdeaPad Yoga 2 Pro
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Operating system Information Determines the interface you see on screen and the types of programmes you can run.
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit)
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 1x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0, 1x HDMI
- Processor Information The processor (also called CPU) is the "brain" of your computer and enables programmes to run.
- Dual-core Intel Core i5-4200U
- Processor speed Information Determines how quickly programmes run. Processors with 'Turbo Boost' can enhance their performance to deal with more demanding tasks.
- 1.6GHz to 2.6GHz with Turbo Boost
- Screen finish Information A matte screen is easier to view in bright light. Gloss screens can provide more vivid colours.
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 3200 x 1800 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Type
- QHD+ LED Multitouch Display with IPS
- Integrated stereo speakers supporting Dolby
- Touch Screen
- Voice Recognition
- YES- Intel Voice Assistant
- Webcam (front-facing) Information Used for making video calls
- 720p HD webcam
- Webcam (rear-facing) Information A camera on the back of the device, typically used for taking photos and videos.
- Wireless Display Information Wireless Display technology can be used to present your device's display on a compatible TV or display without using wires.
- Wireless networking
- Wi-Fi- 802.11b/g/n
Q & As