Lenovo IdeaTab A3000 Tablet, Quad-core Processor, Android, 7", Wi-Fi, 16GB, Black
A 7" tablet that's packed with power, the Lenovo IdeaTab A3000 will meet all of your expectations. A quad-core processor and Google’s Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system will ensure you get a smooth experience from this high-performance tablet that's small enough to slip in you jacket pocket.
The IdeaTab A3000 weighs only 345g, making it a practical device to take on your travels, so you can enjoy movies, web browsing, reading and more without feeling weighed down.
Powered by a quad-core MediaTek processor and 1GB of RAM, the A3000 is adept at running all of the latest Android games and apps that are available to download, direct from the Google Play store.
The A3000 comes with 16GB of storage built in. But if that’s not enough, it also features a microSD card slot, so you can treble your storage space with cards of up to 32GB.
A bright multitouch display gives you full control over your tablet and makes browsing the internet and reading emails easy.
Built-in dual cameras cater for all of your imaging needs. The front-facing webcam is ideal for video chatting, while the rear 5 megapixel will take a high quality photo with auto-focus ensuring your subject is sharp.
7 hours of battery life when browsing on Wi-Fi ensures your tablet will be able to keep going when you're away from your charger.
Enhanced audio quality from the stereo speakers ensure you’ll enjoy richer, more immersive sound from videos, games or music.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 9 hours
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- Yes - 4.0
- Computer Support Helpline Information We offer access to a 90 day helpline when you buy a new laptop or desktop computer from John Lewis. The service is available for a period of 90 days from the date you make your purchase.
- Free 90 day computer support
- H194 x W120 x D11 mm
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A solid state drive has fewer moving parts so allows for a quicker start up as well as providing more security if your computer is dropped.
- Headphone socket
- Memory Card Slot Information A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Operating system Information Determines the interface you see on screen and the types of programmes you can run.
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Pixels Per Inch (PPI) Information The resolution of an image within a certain space. The more pixels per inch, the higher the detail on the screen.
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- Micro USB
- Processor Information The processor (also called CPU) is the "brain" of your computer and enables programmes to run.
- MediaTek MTK 8125
- Processor speed Information Determines how quickly programmes run. Processors with 'Turbo Boost' can enhance their performance to deal with more demanding tasks.
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1024 x 600 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Type
- IPS display with capacitive multitouch
- Integrated stereo speakers
- Voice Recognition
- YES- Google Now
- Webcam (front-facing) Information Used for making video calls
- 0.3 megapixels
- Webcam (rear-facing) Information A camera on the back of the device, typically used for taking photos and videos.
- 5 megapixels
- Wireless networking
- Wi-Fi- 802.11b/g/n
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Saturday233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery in 5 working days (after Christmas)
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (in time for Christmas)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Free Standard UK delivery in 5 working days (after Christmas)
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm Saturday
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Saturday (Trial in selected areas)