Lenovo IdeaTab S6000 Tablet, Quad-core Processor, Android, 10.1", Wi-Fi, 16GB, Black
Slim, light and powerful, the Lenovo IdeaTab S6000 is a great companion for computing on the go. This 10.1-inch tablet features a quad-core processor and is running Google’s Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system for a smooth, touch screen experience.
The IdeaTab S6000 is just 8.6mm thin and weighs only 560g, making it a practical device to take on your travels, so you can enjoy movies, web browsing, reading and more without feeling weighed down.
Powered by a quad-core MediaTek processor and 1GB of RAM, the S6000 is adept at running all of the latest Android games and apps that are available to download, direct from the Google Play store.
The S6000 comes with 16GB of storage built in. But if that’s not enough, it also features a microSD card slot, so you can treble your storage space with cards of up to 32GB.
A stunningly vibrant 10-point multitouch HD display gives you full control over your tablet and makes watching movies and viewing photos a pleasure.
Built-in dual cameras cater for all of your imaging needs. The front-facing webcam is ideal for video chatting, while the rear 5 megapixel camera features an LED flash to help you get a better shot in the dark and video recording at 30 frames per second.
You can keep going for longer without charging the S6000, thanks to its long 9 hours of battery life when browsing on Wi-Fi.
Enhanced audio quality from the dual speakers ensure you’ll enjoy richer, more immersive sound from videos, games or music.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 9 hours
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- Yes - 4.0
- Computer Support Helpline Information We offer access to a 90 day helpline when you buy a new laptop or desktop computer from John Lewis. The service is available for a period of 90 days from the date you make your purchase.
- Free 90 day computer support
- H180 x W260 x D8.6 mm
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A solid state drive has fewer moving parts so allows for a quicker start up as well as providing more security if your computer is dropped.
- Headphone socket
- Memory card slot Information A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Operating system Information Determines the interface you see on screen and the types of programmes you can run.
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Pixels Per Inch (PPI) Information The resolution of an image within a certain space. The more pixels per inch, the higher the detail on the screen.
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- Micro USB, Micro HDMI
- Processor Information The processor (also called CPU) is the "brain" of your computer and enables programmes to run.
- MediaTek MTK 8125
- Processor speed Information Determines how quickly programmes run. Processors with 'Turbo Boost' can enhance their performance to deal with more demanding tasks.
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1280 x 800 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Type
- 350-nit IPS display with 10-point multitouch
- Dual speakers
- Voice Recognition
- YES- Google Now
- Webcam (front-facing) Information Used for making video calls
- 0.3 megapixels
- Webcam (rear-facing) Information A camera on the back of the device, typically used for taking photos and videos.
- 5 megapixels
- Wireless networking
- Wi-Fi- 802.11b/g/n
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Sunday233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm Sunday
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Monday (Trial in selected areas)