Lenovo Miix Tablet with Folio Case Keyboard Dock, Intel Atom, Windows 8, 10.1", Wi-Fi, 64GB, Silver
Thanks to its keyboard folio case, the Lenovo Miix makes the choice between buying a laptop or a tablet easier. Running on Microsoft Windows 8, the Miix gives you access to everything you'd expect to see on a desktop computer, in the form of a slim, portable tablet.
The Lenovo Miix gives you a PC in the palm of your hands. It's running Windows 8, giving you access to the programs you’ve used on Windows computers before, with the addition of the Start Screen interface with Live Tiles for an easy touch screen experience. Windows 8 brings you the best of work and play and makes it even easier to share content and access information through touch screen optimised apps.
Powered by Intel's Atom processor and 2GB of RAM, this tablet has the necessary power to perform everyday tasks on the go. The Atom is designed to give great performance for mobile devices without sacrificing battery life.
The included smart folio case also acts as a keyboard dock, so you'll have no troubles transporting everything you need with your tablet. The island-style chiclet keyboard is comfortable and accurate to type on, so you can get on with your work without worrying about hand cramps.
With 64GB of eMMC flash storage at your disposal, the Miix will help keep your important documents locally available. A microSD card slot gives you scope to expand your storage by up to 32GB, too.
An impressively long battery life of up to 10 hours makes this tablet easy to take on your travels without worrying about running out of charge.
The HD multi-capacitive touch display makes navigation easy, with videos and images displayed with high amounts of detail.
Connect to computers and other USB enabled devices with the micro USB port, or connect to your HDTV and output video or web content by using the micro HDMI port.
Connect to the internet through an available wireless access point using the built-in Wi-Fi, or send and stream information to other devices using the Bluetooth 4.0 connection.
This device can be upgraded to Windows 8.1 for free through the Windows Store.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 10 hours
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- Yes - 4.0
- CD/DVD/Blu-ray Drive Information Whether this machine can play/burn Blu-ray discs, DVDs or CDs.
- Computer Support Helpline Information We offer access to a 90 day helpline when you buy a new laptop or desktop computer from John Lewis. The service is available for a period of 90 days from the date you make your purchase.
- Free 90 day computer support
- H173 x W265 x D10.1 mm
- Graphics card Information Generate the images you see on your computer screen
- Graphics card type Information A dedicated graphics card enables you to run advanced programmes such as games or design packages more smoothly. Computers without graphics cards run these programmes through their processors.
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this will already be consumer by pre-installed data. A solid state drive has fewer moving parts so allows for a quicker start up as well as providing more security if your computer is dropped.
- Headphone socket
- Location Services
- Memory Card Slot Information A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- microSD (up to 32GB)
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Operating system Information Determines the interface you see on screen and the types of programmes you can run.
- Windows 8 (32 bit)
- Pixels Per Inch (PPI) Information The resolution of an image within a certain space. The more pixels per inch, the higher the detail on the screen.
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- Micro USB, Micro HDMI
- Processor Information The processor (also called CPU) is the "brain" of your computer and enables programmes to run.
- Dual-core Intel Atom Z2760
- Processor speed Information Determines how quickly programmes run. Processors with 'Turbo Boost' can enhance their performance to deal with more demanding tasks.
- Screen finish Information A matte screen is easier to view in bright light. Gloss screens can provide more vivid colours.
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1366 x 768 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Type
- Multi-touch capacitive LCD screen with IPS
- SIM Card Type Information The size of SIM card required
- Wi-Fi Only
- Integrated stereo speakers
- Touch Screen
- Voice Recognition
- Webcam (front-facing) Information Used for making video calls
- 1.3 megapixels
- Webcam (rear-facing) Information A camera on the back of the device, typically used for taking photos and videos.
- Wireless Display Information Allows wireless data streaming to a WiDi-enabled TV.
- Wireless networking
- Wi-Fi- 802.11b/g/n
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Friday from 2pm
262 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As