Lenovo Yoga Convertible Ultrabook, Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Wi-Fi, 13.3" Touch Screen, Orange + Norton 360
Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga Convertible Ultrabook, Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 13.3" Touch Screen, Orange
3 year guarantee included
Product code :
The Yoga from Lenovo is the world’s first multimode Ultrabook with 360° flip design. This clever laptop can fold into a tablet and back again to suit your computing needs. Optimised for Windows 8, you can take full advantage of all the useful touch access options within the operating system and then switch back to a laptop to type longer documents on the full sized keyboard.
Powered by the Intel Core i7 processor and 8GB of RAM, this Ultrabook will be super fast for all your computing needs.
Share media on any device from anywhere through Lenovo Cloud.
Lenovo Motion Control lets you flip through photos & pages or rewind/fast forward music & videos with simple gestures.
Lenovo Transition automatically switches open applications like Power Point to full-screen mode when the PC converts from normal notebook to tent, stand or tablet modes.
The Yoga is your ideal travel companion at only 16.9mm thick and weighing just 1.54kg, it is perfect to pop into your bag.
The leather-touch palm rest adds extra comfort whilst the AccuType keyboard with individual rounded keys provides accurate typing.
Intelligent 10-point multi-touch screen optimized for the Windows 8 Metro interface with easy scroll, zoom and rotate functions.
With up to 8 hours battery life, you can do more on the move with out the need to stop and charge so regularly.
Lenovo Energy Management protects the long-term durability of the battery and uses advanced energy-saving technology to increase time spent between charges.
Rediscover your computer with access to a world of entertaining and useful apps.
Onekey Recovery 8.0
Lenovo® Cloud Storage by SugarSync
Energy Management 8.0
Lenovo® Motion Control
Games (Fishing Joy, Fruit Ninja, Birzzle)
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 8 hours
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- CD/DVD/Blu-ray Drive Information Whether this machine can play/burn Blu-ray discs, DVDs or CDs.
- Computer Support Helpline Information We offer access to a 90 day helpline when you buy a new laptop or desktop computer from John Lewis. The service is available for a period of 90 days from the date you make your purchase.
- Free 90 day computer support
- H16 x W333 x D224mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Graphics card Information Generate the images you see on your computer screen
- Shared graphics
- Graphics card type Information A dedicated graphics card enables you to run advanced programmes such as games or design packages more smoothly. Computers without graphics cards run these programmes through their processors.
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A solid state drive has fewer moving parts so allows for a quicker start up as well as providing more security if your computer is dropped.
- 128GB SSD
- Headphone socket
- Memory Card Slot Information A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- 2-in-1 card reader (SD/MMC)
- Model name / number
- Yoga Convertible MAM3LUK
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Operating system Information Determines the interface you see on screen and the types of programmes you can run.
- Windows 8 (64 Bit)
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0, 1x HDMI
- Processor Information The processor (also called CPU) is the "brain" of your computer and enables programmes to run.
- Dual-core Intel Core i7-3537U
- Processor speed Information Determines how quickly programmes run. Processors with 'Turbo Boost' can enhance their performance to deal with more demanding tasks.
- 2.0GHz to 3.1GHz with Turbo Boost
- Screen finish Information A matte screen is easier to view in bright light. Gloss screens can provide more vivid colours.
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1600 x 900 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Type
- HD+ LED Multitouch Display with IPS
- Touch Screen
- Voice Recognition
- Webcam (front-facing) Information Used for making video calls
- 1 megapixel 720p HD webcam
- Webcam (rear-facing) Information A camera on the back of the device, typically used for taking photos and videos.
- Wireless networking
- Wi-Fi- 802.11b/g/n
Q & As