Lenovo Yoga Tablet 8, Quad-core Processor, Android, 8”, Wi-Fi, 16GB, Silver
With its unique rotating kickstand and massive battery life, the Yoga Tablet from Lenovo delivers a long lasting, portable tablet experience that's perfect for browsing, watching or typing.
Hold, stand and tilt
The Yoga is designed to adapt to your viewing needs. The casing features a cylindrical design at the bottom that is comfortable to rest in your hands when holding the tablet. You can also put the tablet down on a flat surface with the cylinder propping the top of the tablet up in the perfect position for typing. When watching movies, making video calls or viewing photos, you can deploy the hinged kickstand to stand the Yoga at the perfect angle to face you. And because it features a gyroscope, the screen will automatically adjust to the right way up, whatever the position.
Quad core Processing
The Yoga Tablet features a quad-core processor from MediaTek. This powerful chip is designed to handle the latest Android apps and games and deliver smooth performance when navigating the home screen.
A battery that really lasts
Keep going for longer thanks to the massive 6,000 mAh Li-Ion battery in the Yoga Tablet 8. This battery, housed in the cylindrical area of the tablet will help deliver true mobility, lasting up to 18 hours for web browsing on Wi-Fi.
The Yoga Tablet includes dual front-facing speakers to deliver clear audio when watching movies, listening to music and making video calls. It also employs Dolby Digital Plus technology too, to help create engaging, immersive sound. Dolby Digital Plus fine tunes audio output to give you more natural, louder, distortion-free sound through the speakers or headphones.
Android Jelly Bean
Android's Jelly Bean operating system will help you access the latest mobile games and apps from Google's Play Store. It also includes apps like YouTube and Google Maps, as well as new features like multiple user profiles, Google Now and time saving gesture typing.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 18 hours (Wi-Fi web browsing)
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- Yes - 4.0
- Computer Support Helpline Information We offer access to a 90 day helpline when you buy a new laptop or desktop computer from John Lewis. The service is available for a period of 90 days from the date you make your purchase.
- Free 90 day computer support
- H144 x W213 x D7.3 mm
- Graphics card Information Generate the images you see on your computer screen
- PowerVR SGX544
- Graphics card type Information A dedicated graphics card enables you to run advanced programmes such as games or design packages more smoothly. Computers without graphics cards run these programmes through their processors.
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A solid state drive has fewer moving parts so allows for a quicker start up as well as providing more security if your computer is dropped.
- Headphone socket
- Location Services
- Memory Card Slot Information A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- microSD (up to 64GB)
- Model name / number
- Yoga Tablet 8 59387730
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Operating system Information Determines the interface you see on screen and the types of programmes you can run.
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Pixels Per Inch (PPI) Information The resolution of an image within a certain space. The more pixels per inch, the higher the detail on the screen.
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- Micro USB
- Processor Information The processor (also called CPU) is the "brain" of your computer and enables programmes to run.
- Quad-core MediaTek MTK 8125
- Processor speed Information Determines how quickly programmes run. Processors with 'Turbo Boost' can enhance their performance to deal with more demanding tasks.
- Screen finish Information A matte screen is easier to view in bright light. Gloss screens can provide more vivid colours.
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1280 x 800 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Type
- Multi capacitive touch screen with IPS
- Accelerometer, compass
- SIM Card Type Information The size of SIM card required
- Wi-Fi Only
- Dual front facing speakers with Dolby Digital Plus
- Touch Screen
- Voice Recognition
- YES- Google Now
- Webcam (front-facing) Information Used for making video calls
- 1.6 megapixels
- Webcam (rear-facing) Information A camera on the back of the device, typically used for taking photos and videos.
- 5 megapixels
- Wireless Display Information Allows wireless data streaming to a WiDi-enabled TV.
- Wireless networking
- Wi-Fi- 802.11b/g/n
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
261 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Wednesday (Trial in selected areas)