LG 32LA620V LED HD 1080p 3D Smart TV, 32" with Freeview HD and 4x 3D Glasses
The LG LA620V is ready to get more out of all your favourite media. It’s equipped with built-in Wi-Fi and is able to upgrade 2D to 3D at the push of a button. There’s also a range of apps on offer, from BBC iPlayer to Facebook and games. LG’s Smart Share DLNA is also on offer, so streaming your music and movies is quick and simple.
- The 1080p Full HD Cinema screen is only the beginning. With a high contrast LED panel and 3D playback you’ll see all your media the way it was meant to be.
- A 100Hz refresh rate system gives you exceptionally smooth action time after time. Great for movies and TV, it comes into its own for fast moving action like sports and videogames.
- Thanks to Freeview HD, you’ll be able to watch many of your favourite programmes in superior quality.
- This TV is Skype ready (camera available separately). Forget about small phone and laptop screens, catch up with the people you care about on a large Full HD screen.
- Get online with built-in Wi-Fi and enjoy a whole range of great services without messy wires. Catch up with your favourite TV shows whenever you want with BBC iPlayer or share your thoughts on Twitter and Facebook.
- Share your media seamlessly with Smart Share. Set your media free and stream movies, music and more through your home network using DLNA from compatible devices like PCs and smartphones.
- Put an end to annoying lag and waiting times. A dual core processor gives you more power to open, run and switch between apps and functions.
- The Magic Motion Remote Control (available separately) operates like a computer mouse for your LG Smart TV providing the easiest control over your entertainment. Just point, click, scroll and control. With simple movements and gestures, you can drag, flick, and select your preferences, without the hassle of using multiple buttons and arrow keys.
- 2D to 3D upscaling gives you amazing 3D programming at the touch of a button.
- The TV comes complete with a 5 year guarantee for your peace of mind.
- Includes four pairs of 3D glasses.
With TVs getting slimmer and built-in speakers getting smaller - choosing the right sound system is more important than ever. Sound bars add that extra audio punch to all your movies, games and TV programmes. More affordable and easier to set up than a full size speaker system, they don’t compromise on quality either.
Take a look at our full range here.
- 3D Ready
- 3D Technology Type
- Accessories Included
- 4x 3D glasses, remote control, batteries, documentation
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Virtual Surround
- Digital tuner Information Built-in digital tuners let you receive channels through an aerial with Freeview or through a satellite dish with freesat
- Freeview HD
- H49.9 x W73.3 x D7.8cm
- DLNA Information Digital Living Network Alliance compatible - lets you build a digital network around the home with other DLNA devices
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating
- 5 years
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A solid state drive has fewer moving parts so allows for a quicker start up as well as providing more security if your computer is dropped.
- Internet Ready Information Internet enabled devices allow you access to a wealth of online content through Wi-Fi, dongle or Ethernet connection.
- Yes - Wi-Fi / Ethernet
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Number of tuners
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 3x HDMI in, 1x SCART in, 1x headphones out, 3x USB 2.0
- Power Consumption - Annual
- 58 kWh/year
- Power Consumption - On Mode Information The average daily power consumption based on EU measures. Rated power consumption based on maximum continuous use may differ.
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound!
- Table Top Stand
- TV Screen Type
- Visible Screen Size (measured diagonally)
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
259 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
Q & As
Count on our expert opinion in picking your television.