LG 32LN575V LED HD 1080p Smart TV, 32" with Freeview HD
Make the leap to better viewing with the LG LN575V. Complete with vibrant 1080p high definition picture quality, dual core processor and built-in Freeview HD tuner for subscription-free entertainment, it’s a complete entertainment package.
- The impressive 32-inch screen makes the most of dazzling 1080p Full HD playback. Colours are more vibrant and blacks darker to give you the most immersive visual experience.
- A high refresh rate gives you exceptionally smooth viewing time after time. Great for movies and TV, it comes into its own for fast moving action like sports and videogames.
- Advanced LED panneling uses exceptionally precise backlighting for high contrast visuals in all your favourite games, movies and programmes.
- Built-in Wi-Fi means no more messy cables. Just connect to your wireless network and access a whole world of online content like BBC iPlayer from the comfort of your living room.
- Spend less time juggling your consoles, blu-ray players and satellite receivers. three HDMI slots, three USB ports and a SCART socket make the LN575V a true media hub.
Enjoy all of your favourite TV programmes right away without the need for a separate box thanks to built-in Freeview HD. To watch Freeview HD broadcasts you’ll need to check that you can receive it in your area. Click here to find out more about Freeview HD.
- Comes with a 5 year guarantee for your peace of mind.
With TVs getting slimmer and built-in speakers getting smaller - choosing the right sound system is more important than ever. Sound bars add that extra audio punch to all your movies, games and TV programmes. More affordable and easier to set up than a full size speaker system, they don’t compromise on quality either.
Take a look at our full range here.
- 3D Ready
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Virtual Surround
- Digital tuner Information Built-in digital tuners let you receive channels through an aerial with Freeview or through a satellite dish with freesat
- Freeview HD
- H49.7 x W73.8 x D7.9cm
- DLNA Information Digital Living Network Alliance compatible - lets you build a digital network around the home with other DLNA devices
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating
- 5 years
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A solid state drive has fewer moving parts so allows for a quicker start up as well as providing more security if your computer is dropped.
- Remote control, batteries, documentation
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Number of tuners
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 3x HDMI in, 1x SCART in, 1x headphones out, 3x USB 2.0
- Power Consumption - Annual
- 60 kWh/year
- Power Consumption - On Mode Information The average daily power consumption based on EU measures. Rated power consumption based on maximum continuous use may differ.
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound!
- Table Top Stand
- TV Screen Type
- Visible Screen Size (measured diagonally)
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow62 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery in 5 working days (after Christmas)
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (in time for Christmas)
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am (after Christmas)
Q & As
Count on our expert opinion in picking your television.