LG D1454TF Dishwasher, Stainless Steel
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.The sleek stainless steel LG D1454TF dishwasher harnesses the power of steam to provide you with gentle yet powerful performance when washing your dishes.
Unique to the LG D1454TF dishwasher is a TrueSteam generator: this gently removes baked-on stains without the need for pre-rinsing. The TrueSteam system is powerful enough to remove stubborn marks from delicate items such as glass, without leaving them streaky, scratched or damaged. Even more impressively, the dual steam spray lets you wash delicate glasses and dirty pots in a single steam cycle.
You can enjoy complete flexibility and bigger capacity with LG’s SmartRack system, as it allows you to adjust baskets to load all sorts of crockery. You can fold down racks to make room for bigger dishes, and the top basket has racks for extra cups and crockery. There is even a third height adjustable rack - ideal for cutlery espresso cups and utensils. Alternatively, you can remove this third rack altogether if you need a little extra space.
The D1454TF takes advantage of a direct drive motor system, which eliminates belts and pulleys to increase motor efficiency. A direct drive motor reduces energy consumption, noise levels and wear and tear. And as this motor is slim, it provides 10 litres more space than conventional dishwashers.
And with an astonishingly quiet operating volume of just 38dB, you might not even notice this machine running!
- Steam power with TrueSteam - gently removes baked-on stains without the need for pre-rinsing
- Steam dual spray washes delicate glasses and dirty pots in single steam cycle
- Steam care
- Quick and dry
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Annual Energy consumption Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Delicate wash Information Gentle programme for more delicate glassware or crockery
- Digital display
- H85 x W59.8 x D57cm
- Dishwasher Size
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Estimated annual consumption (energy) Information How much electricity the item would use over a year
- Estimated annual energy consumption (water)
- Half Load Information Automatically adjusts water level for a half load, thus saving time and money
- Maximum noise level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place settings
- Programmes Information Used in electronic computer controlled equipment to vary the workout speed, resistance, incline, etc. to offer the user a more challenging and variable workout. Also known as courses or pre-sets
- Sequence indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Timer delay Information Delay the start of the programme; perhaps to use cheaper overnight electricity
- Yes - up to 19 hours
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water consumption (standard cycle)
Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Wave farewell to the washing up with your new friend in the kitchen