LG F1495BDA Washing Machine, 12kg Load, A+++ Energy Rating, 1400rpm Spin, White
Large capacity and maximum efficiency are combined in this LG F1495BDA washing machine to make your laundry experience truly effortless.
This washing machine uses LG’s 6 Motion technology for perfect results every time. The drum performs a combination of washing motions depending on the programme selected, providing excellent wash performance. Motions include:
- Tumble: conventional wash motion moves clothes from the bottom of the drum to the top in a large circular motion.
- Filtration: ensures fabrics are thoroughly soaked - used in the Duvet setting.
- Scrub: the scrubbing motion dissolves detergent quickly for improved wash performance.
- Swing: clothes are gently moved from side-to-side for a delicate handwash effect.
- Rolling: constantly submerged in water, the laundry is gently washed with a rolling motion, ensuring a kind yet effective wash. And as this motion is very quiet, it is used in the Silent Wash programme.
- Stepping: garments are lifted to the top of the drum and then dropped to the bottom, helping to reduce creases.
With a huge 12kg capacity, this machine can easily accommodate larger items such as curtains or duvets, although it cleverly adjusts the amount of water used automatically should you decide to wash less. Thanks to the extra wide 35cm porthole, loading and unloading those bigger washes is a lot simpler and quicker.
The innovative Direct Drive system in the F1495BDA ensures all the parts in the motor are integrated with the drum; this reduces the need for belt replacement and provides quiet and efficient results with less vibration. The automatic programmes include Baby Care and Delicate settings. For added convenience, a timer delay allows you to suspend the wash start time by up to 19 hours; so your laundry fits into your lifestyle seamlessly, instead of you working around your laundry.
- Direct Drive motor with 10 year warranty for peace of mind
- Smart Diagnosis frees you from having to wait around if your machine should stop working
- Versatile programmes to suit any wash load
- Timer delay up to 19 hours for your convenience
- Touch LED display makes setting washes clear and simple
- 6 Motion Technology for smarter washing
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash
- Digital display
- H85 x W60 x D64cm
- Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Use different temperatures for different fabrics (e.g. lower temperature for synthetics)
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
Delivery in 14 days from our supplier
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine