LG F1495BDSA TrueSteam™ Washing Machine, 12kg Load, A+++ Energy Rating, 1400rpm Spin, White
Large capacity and maximum efficiency are combined in the LG F1495BDSA washing machine, to make your laundry experience truly effortless.
This admirable machine hosts TrueSteam™ technology: this uses steam power to give you superior cleaning. Once worn items can be refreshed in just 20 minutes and creases can be made to disappear without ironing – and all without adding to your carbon footprint! So you can finally spend less time doing the laundry, and more time having fun.
The 6 motion technology provides perfect results every time: the drum performs a combination of motions depending on the wash programme selected, providing excellent wash performance. Motions include:
- Tumble: conventional wash motion moves clothes from the bottom of the drum to the top in a large circular motion
- Filtration: ensures fabrics are thoroughly soaked
- Scrub: the scrubbing motion dissolves detergent quickly for improved wash performance
- Swing: clothes are gently moved from side-to-side for a delicate handwash effect
- Rolling: constantly submerged in water, the laundry is gently washed with a rolling motion, ensuring a kind yet effective wash. And as this motion is very quiet, it is used in the Silent Wash programme
- Stepping: garments are lifted to the top of the drum and then dropped to the bottom, helping to reduce creases
With a huge12kg capacity, this machine can easily accommodate larger items such as curtains or duvets, although it cleverly adjusts the amount of water used automatically should you decide to wash less. And thanks to the extra-wide porthole, loading and unloading those bigger washes is a lot simpler and quicker.
The innovative Direct Drive system in the F1495BDSA ensures all the parts in the motor are integrated with the drum; this reduces the need for belt replacement and provides quiet and efficient results with less vibration.
For added convenience, a timer delay allows you to suspend the wash start time, so your laundry fits into your lifestyle seamlessly, instead of you working around your laundry. A LCD control panel provides instant feedback so you are kept updated of the wash progress at all times.Features
- TrueSteam™ technology uses steam power for superior cleaning
- Direct Drive motor with 10 year warranty for peace of mind
- Versatile programmes to suit any wash load
- Timer delay for your convenience
- LCD display makes setting washes clear and simple
- 6 Motion Technology for smarter washing
- Smart diagnosis frees you from having to wait around if your machine should stop working
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash
- Digital display
- H85 x W60 x D64cm
- Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Use different temperatures for different fabrics (e.g. lower temperature for synthetics)
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine