LG F1495KD Freestanding Washing Machine, 11kg Load, A+++ Energy Rating, 1400rpm Spin, White
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.Large capacity and maximum efficiency are combined in the LG F1495KD washing machine, to make your laundry experience truly effortless.
This washing machine uses 6 motion technology for perfect results every time: the drum performs a combination of motions depending on the wash programme selected, providing excellent wash performance. Motions include:
- Tumble: conventional wash motion moves clothes from the bottom of the drum to the top in a large circular motion
- Filtration: ensures fabrics are thoroughly soaked - used in the Duvet setting
- Scrub: the scrubbing motion dissolves detergent quickly for improved wash performance
- Swing: clothes are gently moved from side-to-side for a delicate handwash effect
- Rolling: constantly submerged in water, the laundry is gently washed with a rolling motion, ensuring a kind yet effective wash. And as this motion is very quiet, it is used in the Silent Wash programme
- Stepping: garments are lifted to the top of the drum and then dropped to the bottom, helping to reduce creases
With a very spacious 11kg capacity, this machine can easily accommodate larger items such as curtains or duvets, although it cleverly adjusts the amount of water used automatically should you decide to wash less. And thanks to the extra-wide 35cm porthole, loading and unloading those bigger washes is a lot simpler and quicker.
The innovative Direct Drive system in the F1495KD ensures all the parts in the motor are integrated with the drum; this reduces the need for belt replacement and provides quiet and efficient results with less vibration. The automatic programmes include Baby Care and Delicate settings. For added convenience, a timer delay allows you to suspend the wash start time by up to 19 hours; so your laundry fits into your lifestyle seamlessly, instead of you working around your laundry.
- Direct Drive motor with 10 year warranty for peace of mind
- Smart Diagnosis frees you from having to wait around if your machine should stop working
- Versatile programmes to suit any wash load
- Timer delay up to 19 hours for your convenience
- LCD display makes setting washes clear and simple
- 6 Motion Technology for smarter washing
- Auto Dose Information This function automatically doses liquid detergents into your wash, always dosing the right amount at the right time, every time.
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Yes - up to 19 hours
- Delicate Wash Information This wash cycle uses a lesser degree of agitation and the spin cycle uses a slow spin to extract water from your laundry. This reduces the agitation and abrasion on clothes helping to protect delicate fabrics
- Digital display
- Yes - LCD
- H85 x W60 x D64cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Based on 160 washing cycles of the standard cotton programme at full and partial load. Actual energy consumption per cycle will depend on how the appliance is used
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information The maximum recommended weight of your washing in kg
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Noise Level- Spin Cycle
- Noise Level- Wash Cycle
- Number of Programs
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Information not available
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you the progress of your washing/drying cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Variable temperature selections to choose from to suit your requirements.
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- 50L standard cottons cycle
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information The amount of water used during a standard wash only cycle.
- 50L standard cottons cycle
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether cold and/or hot water used. Cold water only is more efficient, as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes, so it will need cooling down to operate.
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine