LG GBF530PVQPB A++ Energy Rating, 60cm Wide, Platinum Silver
A stylish platinum silver finish, LED display, water dispenser and A++ energy rating make the LG GBF530PVQPB an asset to any home.
The interior of the GBF530PVQPB has LED lighting and boasts LG’s Total No Frost system; this keeps your fridge hygienic and odour free, meaning no more defrosting. The multi air flow system evenly spreads cool air into the fridge maintaining an even temperature throughout. Faster cooling means that air in the interior of the fridge is cooled quickly, especially when the door has been opened.
The energy efficiency of appliances within the home is now a key consideration when purchasing. Thanks to LG’s Inverter Linear Compressor, this refrigeration product has been rated as A++, ensuring efficiency by its design comprising of less components than conventional compressors, therefore making less noise and having less friction points.
Within the generous 248L fridge are 3 glass shelves and 4 door baskets, ideal for storing drinks, dairy products and condiments. The Moist Balance Crisper ensures the correct moisture balance in the salad drawer, while the Fresh 0 Zone holds a constant zero degrees making it ideal for storing meat and fish, keeping your food fresher for longer. Meanwhile, the freezer hosts 3 drawers and the convenient express freezing function allows the temperatures to lower immediately if you add new food. On the exterior is a seamlessly designed water dispenser which produces water on demand.
LG's Smart Diagnosis™ is on hand with the GBF530PVQPB. It’s a fast and easy way to troubleshoot issues with your appliance without waiting for an engineer to call.
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- H201 x W59.5 x D68.6cm
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Freezer Defrost Type
- Frost Free
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- 3 drawers
- Fridge Defrost Type
- Auto defrost
- Fridge Freezer Type
- Fridge Position
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- 3 shelves, 2 drawers
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 16 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
Delivery in 3 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.