LG RC9055AP2Z Condenser Tumble Dryer, 9kg Load, A++ Energy Rating, White
The LG RC9055AP2Z 9kg Tumble Dryer is A++ energy rated, has a generous 9kg load capacity and a host of innovative features to make your laundry experience truly effortless.
The LG Sensor Dry system continuously senses how much moisture is in the load by measuring humidity in the tub, allowing it to dry clothes perfectly, depending on the programme selected. Unlike most conventional Dryers, the LG Tumble Dryer tumbles the load as the drum turns from side to side, preventing tangling, reducing creasing and giving evenly dried clothes in the minimum amount of time.
The LG RC9055AP2Z has heat pump technology which gives a high volume of air at lower temperatures (55ºC) gently drying delicate fabrics, smoothing wrinkles and reducing shrinkage after drying. Heat pump tumble dryers are more efficient and more environmentally friendly than conventional tumble dryers, making the doing the laundry easier and saving you money.
There are 14 programmes including wool, delicate and sportswear and with 5 drying options, there’s a programme to suit your every need. Throughout each drying programme the LG RC9055AP2Z will auto-clean by running water over the condenser several times in each cycle, clearing trapped lint. This self cleaning function ensures a more efficient drying cycle.
LG Tumble Dryers include a drying rack which allows you to dry your clothes flat, it is specially designed to dry fragile items such as woollens, delicates, sport shoes or even teddy bears. Just clip it inside the drum whenever you need it. For added convenience, a timer delay allows you to suspend the drying cycle start time by up to 19 hours, so your laundry fits into your lifestyle seamlessly, instead of you working around your laundry.Key Features:
- Heat Pump technology
- Sensor drying and self clean function
- Versatile drying programmes to suit any load
- Timer delay up to 19 hours for your convenience
- Smart Diagnosis frees you from having to wait around if your machine should stop working
- LED display makes setting drying cycles clear and simple
- Delay Start
- Digital display
- H85 x W60 x D64cm
- Dryer Type
- Drying capacity
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Final cool tumble Information Reduces creasing for easier ironing!
- Model name / number
- Reverse action Information Drum rotates both ways, pausing in between, and keeping the laundry separated
- Sensor drying Information Works out how much drying time is needed by analysing the water content, thus preventing over drying
- Vent Type
Delivery in 3 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the machine that's right for your household