Liebherr IKB3510 Tall Integrated Larder Fridge, A++ Energy Rating, 56cm Wide
For a cold storage space in your kitchen that is as undetectable as it is effective, look no further than the Liebherr IKB3510 integrated larder fridge, exclusive to John Lewis.
Sitting behind your decor door for a seamless look, the compact IKB3510 has an excellent A++ energy rating. This fridge has a huge 308 litres capacity with 5 shelves, 1 split for taller items, and an additional transparent fruit and vegetable drawer. This Biofresh drawer allows you to store meat, fish, fruit and vegetables for 3 times longer than in a normal fridge, providing ideal humidity conditions for your perishables.
An auto defrost facility makes this fridge convenient to use, and the extra touch of a SoftClose door provides an elegantly gentle closing action. LED interior lighting provides optimal illumination of all of your groceries, so you’ll be able to find your essentials easily.
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
- Auto defrost (fridge)
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Defrost Type Information Prevents build-up of frost, saving you a chore
- Defrost Type
- H178 x W56 x D55cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- Temperature display
Delivery in 14 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
We'll help you make a cool-headed decision