Liebherr SBSes7165 Side-by-Side Wine Cooler Fridge Freezer, Stainless Steel
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.The staggering capacity of the Liebherr SBSes7165 makes this fridge freezer fit for any large household. Hosting a range of intelligent functions and highly usable design features, the SBSes7165 makes storing your food an art form.
Thanks to the side-by-side fridge freezer, an integrated wine cooler sits in the top left hand corner providing perfect storage conditions for a variety of drinks. Wine enthusiasts rejoice! The multi-temperature wine cabinet has two zones for storing wine at the exact temperature required, ranging from +5°C and +20°C. 41 0.75 litre bottles can be stored easily inside the wine cabinet. A glass window and interior light provide an excellent internal view.
The Bio Fresh-Plus technology inside the fridge provides greater flexibility and control for ideal food storage conditions. With its independent electronic control system the temperature in the top compartment can be adjusted from -2 °C (fish), to + 6 °C (exotic fruits). 5 large shelves provide ample storage solutions for small food items through to large bulkier items.
Bio Fresh salad drawers extend on smooth running telescopic rails, for complete ease of use. The drawers are integrated almost flush into the fridge compartment and can be pulled out and removed with a door opening angle of 90°.
The No Frost system from Liebherr provides rapid, fan-assisted, frost-free freezing for the safe, long-term storage of food. The No Frost technology creates a much larger storage capacity and keeps the freezer constantly frost free to make defrosting a thing of the past. 3 large freezer drawers allow you to store multiple frozen items with ease and thanks to a 4-star freezer rating you’re food will be kept in the optimum condition until it is required.
A handy IceMaker provides you with a constant supply of ice cubes for every occasion. Whether you fancy a cold drink or you’re having a big party, the IceMaker automatically keeps your supplies topped up.
A soft close system tops off this model and ensures that the door closes gently even when fully loaded. An excellent A+ energy rating makes the SBSes7165 an environmentally sound investment.
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Ambient operating temperature
- 16 - 32°C
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Auto defrost (fridge)
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- H185.2 x W121 x D63cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- 3 drawers
- Fridge Freezer Type
- Fridge Position
- Side by side
- Frost Free
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Net storage (wine store)
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- 5 shelves and 3 salad drawers
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 31 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- 4 star
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
Delivery in 6 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As