Liebherr UIK1550 Integrated Undercounter Larder Fridge, A++ Energy Rating, 60cm Wide, White
For a cold storage space in your kitchen that is as undetectable as it is effective, look no further than the Liebherr UIK1550 integrated larder fridge.
Slotting under the counter and sitting behind your decor door for a seamless look, the compact UIK1550 has an excellent A++ energy rating. With an innovative pull out drawer, all of your essentials can be easily accessed. The pullout fridge compartment is mounted on telescopic rails with soft stop close. It has a practical bottle shelf and a removable fruit and vegetable drawer for convenient storage. The large drawer can also be divided into two equal-sized compartments, with further storage space underneath.
This fridge has 119 litres of storage space, and with front ventilation and automatic defrosting all of your cooling needs are taken care of. An LED interior light tops off this model.
- Ambient operating temperature
- 10 - 38°C
- Auto defrost (fridge)
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Defrost Type
- H82 x W60 x D55cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Model name / number
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- Temperature display
Delivery in 14 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
We'll help you make a cool-headed decision