Liebherr WKB4212 Wine Cooler
Offering the ideal conditions for fine wines, the Liebherr WKB4212 wine cooler stores red and white wine to perfection, allowing you to savour the finest flavours.
The Liebherr WKB4212 offers one adjustable cooling zone in which you can set to the exact degree required. Temperatures can be adjusted between +5°C and +20°C. This cabinet also provides the ideal conditions for long-term storage of up to 200 bottles.
An interior light can be set to come on when opening the door or alternatively, to be on at all times. A vibration damped compressor prevents bottle chatter and protects your wine for longer periods of time.
An activated charcoal filter, purifies the incoming air to obtain the optimum odour free quality, especially useful when cooking aromas are in the air. Five handmade shelves crafted from untreated wood are ideal for storing bottles safely and provide you with a good overview and convenient access to the bottles.
A visual and audible warning signal informs you in case of malfunction. A stylish black finish and easy access handle tops off this model.
Recommended storage temperatures: white wine 10-12ºC, red wine 12-16ºC, sparkling wine 6-8ºC.
- Ambient operating temperature
- 10 - 38ºC
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Bottle Capacity Information How many 75cl bottles the appliance holds
- H165 x W60 x D73.9cm
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Model name / number
- Net storage (fridge)
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Shelves
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
Delivery in 14 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As