Life Fitness F3 Folding Treadmill, Go Console
The Life Fitness F3 Folding Treadmill is made from the highest quality components to ensure years of rugged use. This model is fitted with the Go console, which is perfect if you’re looking for the basic fundamentals of a good workout as the console gives you simplified choices and a good range of programs.
The treadmill is sturdy and sleek, but also, incredibly convenient. You can easily fold the treadmill, safely lock it into place, and effortlessly roll it away. Its dual gas-assisted springs will slowly lower it to the open position without any assistance.
The FlexDeck shock absorption system will reduce impact on your joints and you can monitor your heart rate with the convenient hand sensors. The GoSystem Quick Start gets you up and running with 3 speed and incline presets or you can attempt 12 different workout programmes.
The Life Fitness F3 treadmill has hand sensors as well as a wireless heart rate monitoring system, so you can track your heart rate as you’re training.
The Go console is ideal if you want a simplified variety of programs to help you reach your fitness goals. The programs include 4 classic workouts, a goal workout and 2 custom workouts.
Safety Warning: Before starting a new exercise programme we recommend you consult your doctor or other professional medical adviser. Click here for more information
- Assembly Required
- Belt Type
- 1" Medium Density Fiberboard
- Cushioning Method
- FlexDeck® Shock Absorption System
- L198.5 x W87 x H148cm
- Dimensions (folded)
- L86 x W87 x H192cm
- Downloadable Content Information Training programmes and/or software updates available to download via the Internet, a USB connection and/or an SD card
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Heart rate monitoring (via chest strap)
- Yes (included)
- Heart rate monitoring (via hand sensors)
- Incline Information angle of the treadmill deck or elliptical ramp used to simulate walking or running uphill
- iPod Compatible
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 3 years parts and labour
- Max User Weight
- 159kg (25stone)
- Model name / number
- F3 Go
- Number of Programs Information Used in electronic computer controlled equipment to vary the workout speed, resistance, incline, etc. to offer the user a more challenging and variable workout. Also known as courses or pre-sets
- Polar compatible
- Power Supply
- Running surface
- 51 x 140cm
- Speeds available
- Transport wheels
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- 120kg (18 stone 12.6 lbs)
- Workout Fan
Life Fitness is synonymous with long-term durability and is the most popular brand of commercial quality fitness equipment worldwide. Based in the USA, their design experience stretches back over 30 years and they strike an unbeatable combination of functionality and features. Purchasing premium Life Fitness equipment can be regarded as a wise investment for your fitness regime for many years to come.
Delivery in 14 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As