Life Fitness New Club Series Elliptical Cross Trainer
The Life Fitness Club Series Elliptical Cross-Trainer offers a health club level total-body cardiovascular workout. Built for comfort, it offers a variety of low-impact workouts and with adjustable oversized pedals you can personalise your foot positions to your liking. A narrower pedal spacing design means that lateral hip shifting is minimised, reducing lower back stress.
This impressive elliptical cross trainer has a built in iPod dock with handy integrated controls, along with an easy use console that allows you to set your entertainment preferences.
Benefits of the machine include:
- A user-friendly console with more options for personalised entertainment
- Full iPod compatability, including a charging dock and integrated controls
- Classic Stride technology produces a unique,research-based motion with 18” stride length and bio mechanically correct moving arms
- Oversized pedals allow users to adjust foot position comfortably. The narrow 2.8” pedal spacing minimises lateral hip shifting, reducing lower back stress.
- Heart rate monitoring through hand sensors and optional hands-free monitoring
- 27 workout settings, including 5 ZoneTraining+™ workouts
This console is not compatible with the iPhone 5.
Safety Warning: Before starting a new exercise programme we recommend you consult your doctor or other professional medical adviser. Click here for more information
- Assembly Required
- Console position
- L211 x W71 x H155cm
- Dimensions (folded)
- Downloadable Content Information Training programmes and/or software updates available to download via the Internet, a USB connection and/or an SD card
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Ergometer Information Used to measure effects of a period of work or exercise. Measured as calories expended while excercising
- Flywheel weight Information A flywheel provides a level of resistance to your pedalling action. The heavier the flywheel, the more effort is required to make it spin. Also, the heavier the flywheel, the smoother the bike feels
- Heart rate monitoring (via chest strap)
- Yes (included)
- Heart rate monitoring (via hand sensors)
- Incline Information angle of the treadmill deck or elliptical ramp used to simulate walking or running uphill
- iPod Compatible
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 3 years parts and labour
- Max User Weight
- 160kg (25 stone)
- Model name / number
- New Club Series CSX
- Number of Programs Information Used in electronic computer controlled equipment to vary the workout speed, resistance, incline, etc. to offer the user a more challenging and variable workout. Also known as courses or pre-sets
- Polar compatible
- Power Supply
- Rear/Front wheel drive
- Resistance range
- Stride length
- Transport wheels
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- 106 kg (16 stone 9.7 lbs)
- Workout Fan
Life Fitness is synonymous with long-term durability and is the most popular brand of commercial quality fitness equipment worldwide. Based in the USA, their design experience stretches back over 30 years and they strike an unbeatable combination of functionality and features. Purchasing premium Life Fitness equipment can be regarded as a wise investment for your fitness regime for many years to come.
Delivery in 14 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Find the equipment that's best for your needs and the space you have available in your home