Life Fitness T3 Treadmill, Go Console
- Assembly Required
- Belt Type
- 1" Medium Density Fiberboard
- Life Fitness
- Cushioning Method
- FlexDeck® Shock Absorption System
- L194 x W82 x H141cm
- Dimensions (folded)
- Downloadable Content Information Training programmes and/or software updates available to download via the Internet, a USB connection and/or an SD card
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Heart rate monitoring (via chest strap)
- Yes (included)
- Heart rate monitoring (via hand sensors)
- Incline Information angle of the treadmill deck or elliptical ramp used to simulate walking or running uphill
- iPod Compatible
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 3 years parts and labour
- Max User Weight
- 159kg (25stone)
- Model name / number
- T3 Go
- Number of Programs Information Used in electronic computer controlled equipment to vary the workout speed, resistance, incline, etc. to offer the user a more challenging and variable workout. Also known as courses or pre-sets
- Polar compatible
- Power Supply
- Running surface
- 51 x 152cm
- Transport wheels
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- 120kg (19 stone 3 lbs)
- Workout Fan
The Life Fitness T3 Treadmill with the Track console is designed with form and functionality in mind. The treadmill has the Go System™ Quick Start, which remembers your preferred walking, jogging and running speeds so you can get straight into your workout at the push of a button. You have the option of creating 2 user profiles, so each user can get started on their workout quickly and track their progress.
The T3 Treadmill features the FlexDeck® shock absorption system – a patented system that reduces impact to joints by nearly 30% compared to ordinary treadmills.
The T3 Treadmill features a sharp LCD display with crisp, easy-to-read graphics and text. The Go Console includes 13 exercise programs, allowing you to vary your training. The treadmill also has a wireless heart rate monitor, with a chest strap included, as well as the option of using the contact heart rate hand sensors.
An energy saving mode, which is activated at the touch of a button, allows you to cut down on your energy consumption when the machine is switched on but not in use.
Safety Warning: Before starting a new exercise programme we recommend you consult your doctor or other professional medical adviser. Click here for more information
Life Fitness is synonymous with long-term durability and is the most popular brand of commercial quality fitness equipment worldwide. Based in the USA, their design experience stretches back over 30 years and they strike an unbeatable combination of functionality and features. Purchasing premium Life Fitness equipment can be regarded as a wise investment for your fitness regime for many years to come.
Delivery in 8 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As