Life Fitness Total-Body X3 Elliptical Cross-Trainer, Go Console
- Assembly Required
- Eddy current
- Life Fitness
- Console position
- L165 x W68 x H157cm
- Dimensions (folded)
- Downloadable Content Information Training programmes and/or software updates available to download via the Internet, a USB connection and/or an SD card
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Ergometer Information Used to measure effects of a period of work or exercise. Measured as calories expended while excercising
- Flywheel weight Information A flywheel provides a level of resistance to your pedalling action. The heavier the flywheel, the more effort is required to make it spin. Also, the heavier the flywheel, the smoother the bike feels
- Heart rate monitoring (via chest strap)
- Yes (included)
- Heart rate monitoring (via hand sensors)
- Incline Information angle of the treadmill deck or elliptical ramp used to simulate walking or running uphill
- iPod Compatible
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 3 years parts and labour
- Max User Weight
- 135kg (21stone)
- Model name / number
- X3 Go
- Number of Programs Information Used in electronic computer controlled equipment to vary the workout speed, resistance, incline, etc. to offer the user a more challenging and variable workout. Also known as courses or pre-sets
- Polar compatible
- Power Supply
- Rear/Front wheel drive
- Resistance range
- Stride length
- Transport wheels
- Workout Fan
The Life Fitness Total Body X3 Elliptical Cross-Trainer is exceptionally quiet, no matter how intense your workout is. This treadmill comes with the Go console which has the essential workout programs you need for a varied fitness regime.
The Go console has 13 workout programs and the option of storing up to 2 user profiles, allowing each user to track their individual progress. The console also has an energy saving mode which cuts down your energy consumption when the machine is switched on but not in use.
Control your workout via the blue LCD display and use the contact heart rate hand sensors or the wireless chest strap to conveniently monitor your heart rate. It also features an oversized, dual accessory tray so you can stow small items while you train.
- 13 workout programmes
- 2 user profiles for tracking individual progress
- Energy-saving mode on the console
- Heart rate monitoring via hand sensors and chest strap
- Accessory tray
Safety Warning: Before starting a new exercise programme we recommend you consult your doctor or other professional medical adviser. Click here for more information
Life Fitness is synonymous with long-term durability and is the most popular brand of commercial quality fitness equipment worldwide. Based in the USA, their design experience stretches back over 30 years and they strike an unbeatable combination of functionality and features. Purchasing premium Life Fitness equipment can be regarded as a wise investment for your fitness regime for many years to come.
Delivery in 3 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As