Life Fitness Total-Body X3 Elliptical Cross-Trainer, Track Console
The Life Fitness Total Body X3 Elliptical Cross-Trainer is exceptionally quiet, no matter how intense your workout is. This treadmill comes with the Track console which has the tracking and entertainment features to keep you motivated to reach your fitness goals.
The Track console has 14 workout programs and the option of storing up to 4 user profiles, so the whole family can use the machine and track their individual progress. As well as the pre-stored programs, the Track console allows you to download more from Life Fitness’ Virtual Trainer website, which also helps you to track your progress online.
Working out to your favourite music can help to keep you motivated during a training session, so the Track console comes equipped with iPod and iPhone compatibility.
Control your workout via the blue LCD display and use the contact heart rate hand sensors to conveniently monitor your heart rate. It also features an oversized, dual accessory tray, and Lower-Body and Total-Body training modes.
- 14 workout programmes
- Access to Virtual Trainer website
- 4 user profiles for tracking individual progress
- Heart rate monitoring via hand sensors and chest strap
- iPod compatible
Safety Warning: Before starting a new exercise programme we recommend you consult your doctor or other professional medical adviser. Click here for more information
- Assembly Required
- Eddy current
- Life Fitness
- Console position
- L165 x W68 x H157cm
- Dimensions (folded)
- Downloadable Content Information Training programmes and/or software updates available to download via the Internet, a USB connection and/or an SD card
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Ergometer Information Used to measure effects of a period of work or exercise. Measured as calories expended while excercising
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Flywheel weight Information A flywheel provides a level of resistance to your pedalling action. The heavier the flywheel, the more effort is required to make it spin. Also, the heavier the flywheel, the smoother the bike feels
- Heart rate monitoring (via chest strap)
- Yes (included)
- Heart rate monitoring (via hand sensors)
- Incline Information angle of the treadmill deck or elliptical ramp used to simulate walking or running uphill
- iPod Compatible
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 3 years parts and labour
- Max User Weight
- 135kg (21stone)
- Model name / number
- X3 Track
- Number of Programs Information Used in electronic computer controlled equipment to vary the workout speed, resistance, incline, etc. to offer the user a more challenging and variable workout. Also known as courses or pre-sets
- Polar compatible
- Power Supply
- Rear/Front wheel drive
- Resistance range
- Stride length
- Transport wheels
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- 98 kg (15 stone 6.1 lbs)
- Workout Fan
Life Fitness is synonymous with long-term durability and is the most popular brand of commercial quality fitness equipment worldwide. Based in the USA, their design experience stretches back over 30 years and they strike an unbeatable combination of functionality and features. Purchasing premium Life Fitness equipment can be regarded as a wise investment for your fitness regime for many years to come.
Delivery in 8 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As