Life Fitness Total-Body X5 Elliptical Cross-Trainer, Go Console
- Assembly Required
- No, delivery and installation included
- Eddy current
- Life Fitness
- Console position
- L208 x W68 x H157cm
- Dimensions (folded)
- Downloadable Content Information Training programmes and/or software updates available to download via the Internet, a USB connection and/or an SD card
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Ergometer Information Used to measure effects of a period of work or exercise. Measured as calories expended while excercising
- Flywheel weight Information A flywheel provides a level of resistance to your pedalling action. The heavier the flywheel, the more effort is required to make it spin. Also, the heavier the flywheel, the smoother the bike feels
- Heart rate monitoring (via chest strap)
- Yes (included)
- Heart rate monitoring (via hand sensors)
- Incline Information angle of the treadmill deck or elliptical ramp used to simulate walking or running uphill
- iPod Compatible
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 3 years parts and labour
- Max User Weight
- 158kg (24.5stone)
- Model name / number
- X5 Go
- Number of Programs Information Used in electronic computer controlled equipment to vary the workout speed, resistance, incline, etc. to offer the user a more challenging and variable workout. Also known as courses or pre-sets
- Polar compatible
- Power Supply
- Rear/Front wheel drive
- Resistance range
- Stride length
- 18" to 24"
- Transport wheels
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- 113 kg (17 stone 11 lbs)
- Workout Fan
The Life Fitness X5 elliptical cross trainer combines contemporary design with exceptional workout versatility. This elliptical cross trainer will give you a total body workout with synchronised upper and lower body movement. Your effort is dispersed to your legs and arms, so you can burn more calories with less perceived exertion.
Using Life Fitness’s SelectStride™ technology, the X5 allows you to manually adjust the stride length for different users in the household or to target different muscle groups, such as thighs, calves, and glutes.
This cross trainer is equipped with the Go console, which has 13 pre-stored workout programs and the option of creating 2 user profiles, allowing each user to track their individual progress. The console also has an energy saving mode to reduce your energy consumption when the machine is switched on but not in use.
You can track your heart rate using either the contact hand sensors or the wireless chest strap that’s included with the cross trainer.
- Adjustments to stride length, allowing you to target different muscles
- 13 workout programmes
- 2 user profiles for tracking individual progress
- Smooth, fluid motion
- Energy-saving mode on the console
- Heart rate monitoring via hand sensors and chest strap
- Water bottle holder and reading rack
Safety Warning: Before starting a new exercise programme we recommend you consult your doctor or other professional medical adviser. Click here for more information
Life Fitness is synonymous with long-term durability and is the most popular brand of commercial quality fitness equipment worldwide. Based in the USA, their design experience stretches back over 30 years and they strike an unbeatable combination of functionality and features. Purchasing premium Life Fitness equipment can be regarded as a wise investment for your fitness regime for many years to come.
Delivery in 3 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As