Life Fitness X1 Elliptical Cross Trainer, Go Console
- Assembly Required
- Eddy current
- Life Fitness
- Console position
- L206 x W76 x H150cm
- Dimensions (folded)
- Downloadable Content Information Training programmes and/or software updates available to download via the Internet, a USB connection and/or an SD card
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Ergometer Information Used to measure effects of a period of work or exercise. Measured as calories expended while excercising
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Flywheel weight Information A flywheel provides a level of resistance to your pedalling action. The heavier the flywheel, the more effort is required to make it spin. Also, the heavier the flywheel, the smoother the bike feels
- Heart rate monitoring (via chest strap)
- Yes (included)
- Heart rate monitoring (via hand sensors)
- Incline Information angle of the treadmill deck or elliptical ramp used to simulate walking or running uphill
- iPod Compatible
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 3 years parts and labour
- Max User Weight
- 135kg (21stone)
- Model name / number
- X1 Go
- Number of Programs Information Used in electronic computer controlled equipment to vary the workout speed, resistance, incline, etc. to offer the user a more challenging and variable workout. Also known as courses or pre-sets
- Polar compatible
- Power Supply
- Rear/Front wheel drive
- Resistance range
- Stride length
- Transport wheels
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- 98 kg (15 stone 6.1 lbs)
- Workout Fan
The Life Fitness X1 Elliptical Cross-Trainer is perfect if you just want to get on and go. The Link6™ elliptical drive system provides a smooth, natural stride and a fluid total-body motion.
The Go console provides you with an extremely easy-to-use interface with the essential workout programs you’ll need to maintain an effective fitness regime.
The Go console features 13 workout programs, and the option of saving 2 user profiles so each user can track their individual progress.
The X1 also features a front-mounted water bottle holder, a built-in reading rack, and a blue LCD display.
- 13 workout programmes
- 2 user profiles for tracking individual progress
- Smooth, fluid motion
- Water bottle holder and reading rack
Safety Warning: Before starting a new exercise programme we recommend you consult your doctor or other professional medical adviser. Click here for more information
Life Fitness is synonymous with long-term durability and is the most popular brand of commercial quality fitness equipment worldwide. Based in the USA, their design experience stretches back over 30 years and they strike an unbeatable combination of functionality and features. Purchasing premium Life Fitness equipment can be regarded as a wise investment for your fitness regime for many years to come.
Delivery in 8 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As