Life Fitness X1 Elliptical Cross Trainer, Track Console
- Assembly Required
- Eddy current
- Life Fitness
- Console position
- L206 x W76 x H150cm
- Dimensions (folded)
- Downloadable Content Information Training programmes and/or software updates available to download via the Internet, a USB connection and/or an SD card
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Ergometer Information Used to measure effects of a period of work or exercise. Measured as calories expended while excercising
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Flywheel weight Information A flywheel provides a level of resistance to your pedalling action. The heavier the flywheel, the more effort is required to make it spin. Also, the heavier the flywheel, the smoother the bike feels
- Heart rate monitoring (via chest strap)
- Yes (included)
- Heart rate monitoring (via hand sensors)
- Incline Information angle of the treadmill deck or elliptical ramp used to simulate walking or running uphill
- iPod Compatible
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 3 years parts and labour
- Max User Weight
- 135kg (21stone)
- Model name / number
- X1 Track
- Polar compatible
- Power Supply
- Programmes Information Used in electronic computer controlled equipment to vary the workout speed, resistance, incline, etc. to offer the user a more challenging and variable workout. Also known as courses or pre-sets
- Rear/Front wheel drive
- Resistance range
- Stride length
- Transport wheels
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- 98 kg (15 stone 6.1 lbs)
- Workout Fan
The Life Fitness X1 Elliptical Cross-Trainer is perfect if you just want to get on and go. The Link6™ elliptical drive system provides a smooth, natural stride and a fluid total-body motion.
The Track console provides you with an extremely easy-to-use interface with varied workout programs and entertainment you’ll need to maintain an effective fitness regime.
The Track console features 14 workout programs, and the option of saving 4 user profiles so the whole family can use the machine and each user can track their individual progress. On top of the stored programs, the Track console allows you to access Life Fitness’ Virtual Trainer website where you can download unlimited programs and track your progress online.
Music can help you to stay focussed on your training, so the Track console is iPod and iPhone compatible. The X1 also features a front-mounted water bottle holder, a built-in reading rack, and a blue LCD display.
- 14 workout programmes
- Access to Virtual Trainer website
- 2 user profiles for tracking individual progress
- Smooth, fluid motion
- Water bottle holder and reading rack
- iPod compatible
This console is not compatible with the iPhone 5.
Safety Warning: Before starting a new exercise programme we recommend you consult your doctor or other professional medical adviser. Click here for more information
Life Fitness is synonymous with long-term durability and is the most popular brand of commercial quality fitness equipment worldwide. Based in the USA, their design experience stretches back over 30 years and they strike an unbeatable combination of functionality and features. Purchasing premium Life Fitness equipment can be regarded as a wise investment for your fitness regime for many years to come.
Delivery in 8 weeks from our supplier
Q & As