Life Fitness X8 Elliptical Trainer, Go Console
The Life Fitness X8 Elliptical trainer is built to provide a smooth and ultra quiet stride that electronically adjusts from 18" to 24" stride length. This allows you to vary your workout and exercise different muscles. It’s fitted with the Go workout console, which is easy to use and features 13 motivating workout programmes.
The Go console comes equipped with an energy-saving mode, allowing you to dramatically lower your energy consumption when the machine is turned on but not in use.
With contact heart rate hand sensors as well as the option of wireless telemetry for use with a heart rate belt, this elliptical trainer enables you to closely monitor your heart rate while you work up a sweat.
The X8 is fitted with FlexPedal™ Shock Absorption System to give you a more comfortable workout that won’t put undue stress on your joints while you exercise.
It also has an LCD console which displays your level, time, speed, distance, heart rate, and calories used.
Safety Warning: Before starting a new exercise programme we recommend you consult your doctor or other professional medical adviser. Click here for more information
- Assembly Required
- Eddy current
- Life Fitness
- Console position
- L211 x W66 x H160cm
- Dimensions (folded)
- Downloadable Content Information Training programmes and/or software updates available to download via the Internet, a USB connection and/or an SD card
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Ergometer Information Used to measure effects of a period of work or exercise. Measured as calories expended while excercising
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Flywheel weight Information A flywheel provides a level of resistance to your pedalling action. The heavier the flywheel, the more effort is required to make it spin. Also, the heavier the flywheel, the smoother the bike feels
- Heart rate monitoring (via chest strap)
- Yes (included)
- Heart rate monitoring (via hand sensors)
- Incline Information angle of the treadmill deck or elliptical ramp used to simulate walking or running uphill
- iPod Compatible
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 3 years parts and labour
- Max User Weight
- 182kg (28.5stone)
- Model name / number
- X8 Go
- Polar compatible
- Power Supply
- Programmes Information Used in electronic computer controlled equipment to vary the workout speed, resistance, incline, etc. to offer the user a more challenging and variable workout. Also known as courses or pre-sets
- Rear/Front wheel drive
- Resistance range
- Stride length
- 18" to 24"
- Transport wheels
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- 113kg (17 stone 11.1 lbs)
- Workout Fan
Life Fitness is synonymous with long-term durability and is the most popular brand of commercial quality fitness equipment worldwide. Based in the USA, their design experience stretches back over 30 years and they strike an unbeatable combination of functionality and features. Purchasing premium Life Fitness equipment can be regarded as a wise investment for your fitness regime for many years to come.
Delivery in 8 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the equipment that's best for your needs and the space you have available in your home