Life Fitness X8 Elliptical Trainer, Track Console
The Life Fitness X8 Elliptical trainer is built to provide a smooth and ultra quiet stride that electronically adjusts from 18" to 24" stride length. This allows you to vary your workout and exercise different muscles.
This cross trainer is equipped with the Track console, which has 14 pre-stored workout programs and the option of creating 4 user profiles, allowing the whole family to use the machine and track their individual progress. On top of the pre-stored programs, the Track console lets you download unlimited additional programs from Life Fitness’ Virtual Trainer website, where you can also track your progress online.
Working out to music can be motivational, so the Track console is compatible with iPods and iPhones, allowing you to listen to your favourite tunes while you train. The console also has an energy saving mode to reduce your energy consumption when the machine is switched on but not in use.
You can track your heart rate using either the contact hand sensors or the wireless chest strap that’s included with the cross trainer.
The X8 is fitted with FlexPedal™ Shock Absorption System to give you a more comfortable workout that won’t put undue stress on your joints while you exercise.
It also has an LCD console which displays your level, time, speed, distance, heart rate, and calories used.
This console is not compatible with the iPhone 5.
Safety Warning: Before starting a new exercise programme we recommend you consult your doctor or other professional medical adviser. Click here for more information
- Assembly Required
- Eddy current
- Console position
- L211 x W66 x H160cm
- Dimensions (folded)
- Downloadable Content Information Training programmes and/or software updates available to download via the Internet, a USB connection and/or an SD card
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Ergometer Information Used to measure effects of a period of work or exercise. Measured as calories expended while excercising
- Flywheel weight Information A flywheel provides a level of resistance to your pedalling action. The heavier the flywheel, the more effort is required to make it spin. Also, the heavier the flywheel, the smoother the bike feels
- Heart rate monitoring (via chest strap)
- Yes (included)
- Heart rate monitoring (via hand sensors)
- Incline Information angle of the treadmill deck or elliptical ramp used to simulate walking or running uphill
- iPod Compatible
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 3 years parts and labour
- Max User Weight
- 182kg (28.5stone)
- Model name / number
- X8 Track
- Number of Programs Information Used in electronic computer controlled equipment to vary the workout speed, resistance, incline, etc. to offer the user a more challenging and variable workout. Also known as courses or pre-sets
- Polar compatible
- Power Supply
- Rear/Front wheel drive
- Resistance range
- Stride length
- 18" to 24"
- Transport wheels
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- 113 kg (17 stone 11 lbs)
- Workout Fan
Life Fitness is synonymous with long-term durability and is the most popular brand of commercial quality fitness equipment worldwide. Based in the USA, their design experience stretches back over 30 years and they strike an unbeatable combination of functionality and features. Purchasing premium Life Fitness equipment can be regarded as a wise investment for your fitness regime for many years to come.
Delivery in 4 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Find the equipment that's best for your needs and the space you have available in your home