Lily-Flame Wild Jasmine Scented Candle
To maximise your candles burn times, always allow your candle to become molten across the entire surface before extinguishing the flame.
After burning, trim your candles wick to just below 1cm, do not allow the excess wick to fall back into the molten wax.
Instead of blowing out your candle, snuff it to prevent the wick from smouldering.
- Burn Time
- 50 hours
- Country of Origin
- H11 x Dia.9cm
- Fragrance Type
- Made in the UK
- Glass, wax
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Wax Composition
- Mineral and vegetable blend
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Lily-Flame started life with the help of a loan from the Prince's Trust. The company quickly outgrew its industrial unit in North London and is now based in a more idyllic location - a converted cowshed in Glastonbury, Somerset.
The home made range of candles in tins, jars and diffusers continues to grow. Many days go into selecting the best possible fragrance for each one. Lily-Flame combine yummy scents, bold designs and smile-inducing names. Expert 'noses' carry out blind tests for authenticity and 'throw', the ability of the candle to fill a room with scent.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Thursday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.