Linsar 22LED1000S LED HD 1080p Smart TV/DVD Combi, 22" with Freeview HD, Black
The feature-packed Linsar LED1000S combi stands out with its super slim design and built-in DVD player. Simple to use, it boasts built-in Freeview HD as well as access to catch up services like BBC iPlayer. You can also pause, rewind, fast forward and record via USB so you need never miss a programme again. A big button remote control is included and you can download Linsar’s comprehensive TV controls to your smart devices for even more options.
- Pause your favourite programmes whilst you take a phone call by simply pressing a button on the remote control. You can then view, fast forward or rewind live TV via USB. (USB stick not included).
- Easily connect to your home Wi-Fi network using the included dongle. This TV has everything you need to start enjoying Linsar's Smart functions, allowing you to switch between watching live and catch up TV with ease. It even boasts a web browser to allow you to surf the net.
- Stunning picture quality is provided by the integrated Freeview HD tuner which allows you to watch Freeview HD TV channels without subscription.
- The discreet DVD player is located at the side of the TV and is capable of playing all your favourite films and programmes.
- The Linsar Smart service brings you quality video-on-demand from Netflix (subscription required) catch-up TV from BBC iPlayer, YouTube and access to a world of content using the built in web browser. Skype is also available with a separate camera attachment (not included).
- Two HDMI, 2 USB ports and a SCART connection make easy to connect more media sources at once without changing cables.
- Unlock a world of features using the Linsar remote control app on iOS or Android devices.
- 3D Ready
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Nicam stereo
- Digital tuner Information Built-in digital tuners let you receive channels through an aerial with Freeview or through a satellite dish with freesat
- Freeview HD
- H31.7 x W51.6 x D35cm
- DLNA Information Digital Living Network Alliance compatible - lets you build a digital network around the home with other DLNA devices
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- 5 years
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A solid state drive has fewer moving parts so allows for a quicker start up as well as providing more security if your computer is dropped.
- Remote control, batteries, documentation
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Number of tuners
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 2x HDMI in, 1x SCART in, 1x headphones out, 1x USB
- Power Consumption - Annual
- 32 kWh/year
- Power Consumption - On Mode Information The average daily power consumption based on EU measures. Rated power consumption based on maximum continuous use may differ.
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound!
- Table Top Stand
- TV Screen Type
- Visible Screen Size (measured diagonally)
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Wi-Fi Built In Information Internet enabled devices allow you access to a wealth of online content through either your home Wi-Fi or Ethernet connection. You may be able to watch video on demand services like iPlayer or YouTube, whilst some products will allow web browsing.
- Yes - Via dongle / ethernet
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery in 5 working days (after Christmas)
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (in time for Christmas)
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am (after Christmas)
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Count on our expert opinion in picking your television.