Linsar 22LED906T LED HD 1080p TV/DVD Combi, 22" with Freeview
This super slim 22” feature packed LED TV features a 1080p resolution screen and a beautiful brushed titanium finish. It features a slim line DVD loader giving the product a very sleek and slim profile. It has an integrated digital tuner for access to Freeview channels and is easy to set up thanks to the latest user interface and our big button remote control. You can also pause live TV and schedule recordings using the PPR feature.
- Two handy HDMI slots allow you to connect your laptop, games console, Blu ray player or home cinema system to your TV and enjoy crisp HD action on the clear, bright LED display.
- The LED906T features easy to use USB recording. Simply plug a USB key into the side of the TV and you can record live TV. Setting recordings is easy, just use the built in electronic program guide to select what you want to record. When a USB key is inserted you can also pause or rewind live TV.
- The compact design makes this TV a breeze to tuck away in the study or bedroom.
- Great for the partially sighted or for those who just want straightforward ease of use - the remote control features a big button design for ultimate simplicity.
- 3D Ready
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Nicam stereo
- Digital tuner Information Digital tuners give a better quality picture and let you receive extra channels without an additional Freeview box.
- H37.6 x W53 x D13.4cm
- DLNA Information Digital Living Network Alliance compatible - lets you build a digital network around the home with other DLNA devices
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Efficiency Class
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Frame rate
- Freesat built in
- Full HD 1080p
- 5 years
- Guarantee Information
- TV: 5 years, DVD player: 2 years.
- HDMI Information High Definition Multimedia Interface - carries video and audio signals in digital form
- Headphone socket
- Internet Ready Information Internet enabled devices allow you access to a wealth of online content through either your home Wi-Fi or Ethernet connection. You may be able to watch video on demand services like iPlayer or YouTube, whilst some products will allow web browsing.
- LED backlighting
- Memory card slot Information Greater amount of slots means more variety of card formats can be used
- Model name / number
- Power Consumption - Annual
- Power Consumption - On Mode
- Screen format Information Traditional 4:3 is used on smaller TVs. Widescreen or 16:9 is a wider 'cinema-style' format
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality
- 1920 x 1080p
- Screen size
- Smart TV - Internet enabled Information Internet enabled devices allow you access to a wealth of online content through either your home Wi-Fi or Ethernet connection. You may be able to watch video on demand services like iPlayer or YouTube, whilst some products will allow web browsing.
- Speaker output (RMS) Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound!
- S-Video socket Information Separate Video- only handles the video aspect of the signal but will give a better picture by using two separate conductors for colour and detail information.
- Table Top Stand
- USB ports Information Universal Serial Bus- socket for transferring data between electronic devices
- Visible Screen Size (measured diagonally) Information Diagonal measurement across screen
Click & collect for collection Friday233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
If you're not completely happy with your item, return it to us for FREE via:
Fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of the delivery note and use the pre-paid Royal Mail Returns label.
John Lewis shops
Take the product and your delivery note to the appropriate department in any of our shops.
Exceptions apply; see returns and refunds information.
Q & As
Count on our expert opinion in picking your television.