Linsar 50LED950S LED HD 1080p Smart TV, 50" with Freeview HD, Black
The feature-packed Linsar LED950S stands out with its super slim design. Simple to use, it boasts built-in Freeview HD as well as access to catch up services like BBC iPlayer. You can also pause, rewind, fast forward and record via USB so you need never miss a programme again. A big button remote control is included and you can download Linsar’s comprehensive TV controls to your smart devices for even more options.
- Pause your favourite programmes at any time with the push of a button. You can then view, fast forward or rewind live TV via USB (USB stick not included).
- Connect to your home network through the included Wi-Fi dongle or Ethernet port. This TV has everything you need to start enjoying smart functions like apps and catch up TV. It also has a web browser to allow you to surf the net.
- Enjoy better picture quality thanks to integrated Freeview HD, all without a subscription.
- The Linsar Smart service brings you quality video-on-demand from Netflix, catch up TV from BBC iPlayer, YouTube and access to a world of content using the built in browser.
- The Linsar remote control app for iOS and Android brings a new dimension to your viewing with intuitive controls right on your smartphone or tablet.
Two HDMI slots, 2 USB ports and a SCART connection making this a complete media centre. You can spend less time changing cables and more time enjoying anything you connect - whether it be Blu-rays, satellite TV, games or enjoying movies, photos or music from your USB stick
With TVs getting slimmer and built-in speakers getting smaller - choosing the right sound system is more important than ever. Sound bars add that extra audio punch to all your movies, games and TV programmes. More affordable and easier to set up than a full size speaker system, they don’t compromise on quality either.
Take a look at our full range here.
- 3D Ready
- Accessories Included
- Remote control, batteries, documentation
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Nicam stereo
- Digital tuner Information Built-in digital tuners let you receive channels through an aerial with Freeview or through a satellite dish with freesat
- Freeview HD
- H68.6 x W116.5 x D42cm
- DLNA Information Digital Living Network Alliance compatible - lets you build a digital network around the home with other DLNA devices
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- 5 years
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A solid state drive has fewer moving parts so allows for a quicker start up as well as providing more security if your computer is dropped.
- Internet Ready Information Internet enabled devices allow you access to a wealth of online content through Wi-Fi, dongle or Ethernet connection.
- Yes - Via dongle / ethernet
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Number of tuners
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 3x HDMI in, 1x SCART in, 1x headphones out, 2x USB
- Power Consumption - Annual
- 94 kWh/year
- Power Consumption - On Mode Information The average daily power consumption based on EU measures. Rated power consumption based on maximum continuous use may differ.
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound!
- Table Top Stand
- TV Screen Type
- Visible Screen Size (measured diagonally)
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
The charge for this service includes the removal and environmentally-responsible disposal of your old TV
Large Screen TV Wall Mount Installation
Please note that you'll need to purchase wall brackets from John Lewis separately; we can only fit using brackets bought from us. This service includes:
- A pre-visit phone call to check that your wall and location are suitable for wall mounting
- Unpacking and fitting your wall bracket and removal of packaging
- Connecting your TV to the aerial and tuning in to all available channels
- Connection of existing devices to your TV, such as a satellite box, freesat or DVD player
- Connecting a smart hub TV to the internet and giving a brief demonstration of how to access the key apps
- Running all cables neatly along your wall inside trunking
- A test demonstration to show that picture and sound are working fully
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Count on our expert opinion in picking your television.