London Road Enchanted Evil Eye Diamond and Turquoise Bracelet, Gold
A beautiful evil eye bracelet from London Road. It features a white diamond encrusted eye with turquoise stone in the middle set in yellow gold setting with a plain gold link yellow gold chain.
The evil eye is believed by many cultures to ward off bad luck.
- Diamond Colour H
- Diamond Clarity SI2
- Diamond Carat 0.08
- Diamond Cut Round Brilliant
- Turquoise stone 0.3cm
- Bracelet Type
- Length: 15-18cm, adjustable
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Gold Carat
- 9 carat
- Jewellery Type
- Main Stone Type
- Yellow gold
- Material Information How the metal is composed. "Mixed" More than one metal. "Solid" Entirely precious metal throughout. "Vermeil" Minimum 2.5 microns of Gold plate on solid silver base. "Plated" Precious metal on non precious metal. "Toned" No precious metal.
- Solid Yellow Gold
- Metal colour Information The colour of the metal: Silver - includes white gold, platinum, chrome etc.; Gold - includes yellow metals; Rose Gold - includes Rose gold and copper tones; Mixed - two or more metal colours e.g. a ring with white gold and rose gold elements.
- Precious Stone Carat
- 0.25ct - 0.499ct
A striking brightly coloured cabouchon cut multi gemstone pendant in a rose gold setting with a double strand rose gold chain.
This innovative pendant is the signature piece of the new London Road jewellery brand.
London Road Jewellery is an exciting new brand of fine jewellery with a contemporary edge. Using gold, diamonds and vibrant gems, and combining traditional techniques with contemporary designs, London Road have produced fresh new looks to be treasured. Manufactured in London by a three-generation old family business, London Road offers quality designs which are unashamedly British.
- Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.