Lumie Desklamp Dimmable SAD Daylight light, White
We like it because...
it creates summer levels of bright light, treating symptoms of SAD. It has a recommended usage of 60 minutes a day, which will boost concentration and restore natural energy. A great idea to make life easier.
Bright light is proven to put you in a better mood, boost alertness and help you feel more awake so it’s the ideal solution at work when you need something to help you get going again.
The Desklamp daylight lamp provides the quality of light you need to recharge your batteries and with the diffuser off, 30 minutes is all it takes. If you prefer a softer light, simply choose a lower light setting or leave the diffuser on and use it for longer.
Desklamp is powerful enough to be an effective treatment for SAD; using it every day over the autumn and winter will make a big difference to symptoms such as tiredness, over-eating and a lack of energy and motivation.
The blue-enriched LEDs offer great contrast so it’s an excellent task light too. With a glossy white finish, flexible neck and touch-control light levels Desklamp offers a stylish and versatile alternative to the traditional lightbox.
- Four levels of touch-control lighting
- Removeable diffuser
- Flexible neck
- Blue-enriched white LEDs
- Excellent task light
- 10,000lux at 22cm
- Typically 30 minutes treatment at arm’s length (45-60 minutes with diffuser)
- H55 x W29 x D14cm
- Dimmable Information Certain ceiling lights require specific dimmers to work safely, please consult your electrician about which dimmer is appropriate
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Touch activated
- Touch lamp
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Friday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.