Make you Own Malaysian Spicy Lemon Chicken Stir Fry
A quick and easy stir fry recipe that’s healthy and full of flavour.
- 2 chicken breasts, skin on, halved
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander leaves
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- Lemon wedges to serve
For the sauce
- 1 small red onion peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 stalk lemongrass, end chopped off and outer layer removed
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Juice of 1 large lemon
- 1 heaped tsp sugar
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a wok until very hot. Add the chicken breasts and brown on both sides.
- Meanwhile, blend the red onion, garlic, lemongrass and a little extra soy sauce in a food processor or mini chopper until very finely chopped. Remove the chiken to a plate.
- Add the rest of the oil to the wok and fry the onion mixture for around a minute. Incorporate the soy sauce, lemon juice and sugar then return the chicken to the wok.
- Place the lid on the wok and simmer for about 15 minutes, turning the chicken once.
- Remove from the heat and slice the chicken. Serve with noodles and sprinkle over finely sliced spring onion, Garnish with coriander and lemon wedges.
Please note: The image you see here shows the key pieces of this collection, but doesn't always include the whole range. The product list beneath the image shows you all the items available in the range.