Make your Own Blueberry Pancakes
Whip up these light and fruity pancakes when you fancy a breakfast treat. Finish with a drizzle of maple syrup - be as generous as you want!
- 200g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 300ml milk
- Knob of butter
- 150g pack of blueberries
- Sunflower oil or a little butter for cooking
- Golden or maple syrup
- Mix together the flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt in a large bowl.
- Beat the egg with the milk, make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and whisk in the milk to make a thick smooth batter. Beat in the melted butter and gently stir in half the blueberries.
- Heat a teaspoon of oil or small knob of butter in a large non-stick frying pan. Place the pancake shapers in the pan and drop a large tablespoonful of the batter per pancake into the shaper.
- Cook for about 3 minutes over a medium heat until small bubbles appear on the surface of the pancake, then turn and cook another 2-3 minutes until golden.
- Cover with kitchen paper to keep warm while you use up the rest of the batter. Serve with golden or maple syrup and the rest of the blueberries.
Please note: The image you see here shows the key pieces of this collection, but doesn't always include the whole range. The product list beneath the image shows you all the items available in the range.