Make Your Own Butterfly Mask
Let your imagination run wild and create a butterfly mask as bright and bold as you choose!
- Create four pipe cleaner loops and secure these to the front of the mask template with tape, to create the base of the wings.
- Add two pipe cleaner antennae and secure with tape.
- Cover your pipe cleaner loops with tissue paper.
- Cover your mask template with felt to hide the pipe cleaner ends.
- Now is a great time to get the kids involved as they can decorate their own masks with sequins, glitter glue, foam shapes, pom poms and tissue paper.
- Create a butterfly body by cutting the arms and legs from a foam person shape and add googly eyes.
- Don't forget to fold over the ends of the pipe cleaners to ensure no sharp wire is exposed and you can add pom poms on the end for added safety.
Please note: The image you see here shows the key pieces of this collection, but doesn't always include the whole range. The product list beneath the image shows you all the items available in the range.